Part 11

He took her hand in his hand and kissed her. After that he took her to out of the room wrapping the towel around them. There was no furniture to lay. Just a single mattress on the floor. They fell on it and she removed her hairs from her back and and kissed her softly. She bites at his shoulder and moaned his name.
He was sucking her soft and bouncy b****t she closed her eyes tightly.
They turned and she came over him. She threw the towel away from him.
His ***k was erected and made her moan loudly. They looked at each other for a while. There eyes were filled with lust & love. He sucked her lips.... The curtains fell down.

The next morning.

They were sleeping and she soon she wake up and looked after hubby sleeping next to her. For a moment she looked at herself inside the sheet. The marks over her body. The way they got passionate doing it. They didn't used any protection. Ofcourse he forgot to bring it. He wakes up and looked at Susheela. He again hugs her and kissed her cheeks.

Susheela - good morning.

Pramod - good morning.

Susheela - aaj hume furniture bhi settle kar na hai.

Pramod - aaj mai office se jaldi aa jaunga.

Susheela - fine. Please aate hue pills lete aana.

Pramod - pills?

Susheela - contraceptive pills. Humne last time bhi protection use nahi ki the na.

He snuggled his nose at her neck smooching her.

Susheela - m... Please.

Pramod - fine. Leta aaunga.

He kissed her cheek and get up from the mattress.

The same day they settled there furniture. They home was arranged properly.

At night she was making the dinner.

She came back to room. He was working on his laptop.

Pramod - suno.

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - ye lo.

He handed her an envelope.

Susheela - ye kya hai?

Pramod - khud hi dekh lo.

She opened it and read it.

She got so happy that she hugged him.

Susheela - really.. I can't believe.

He wrapped his hand around her.

Pramod - Sorry tumhe late ho gaya.

Susheela - it's alright. I am happy ki tum mughe ye Sab karne de rahe ho.

She kissed his cheeks and again hugged him.

So Susheela can continue her studies again from the same university.
He is supporting her a lot.

She begin her studies again. He never stepped back to support her. She was loved by him and it was came to her last semester. She was studying but couldn't clear the concept properly in her mind. She asked to Pramod for his help to clear it to her.

He was sitting with her and explaining her the concept in his Way. She couldn't understand why she was getting attracted to him today. She wanted to love him and she couldn't concentrate on his explanation.
He once looked at her staring at him.

Pramod - are you getting my point?

Susheela - no I'm not.

Pramod - kya?

Susheela - I swear I can't concentrate.

Pramod - you need to learn this with in 2 days.

Susheela - pramod please.

Pramod - what do you want?

Susheela - it's been 2 weeks. Tumne mughe theek se touch bhi nahi kiya.

Pramod - tum distract ho rahi ho.

Susheela - ha. I need you now.

Pramod - stop it.. Not now.

Susheela - your wife is demanding for something. Pehle meri aadat bigad di aur ab dhyan nahi dete.

Pramod - kaise Dhyan. Don't do this.

Susheela - okay! Tum Rehne do.

Vote - 45

Thankyou 🙂