Part 8

He stepped back.

Jay - acha hai. Ab bhool ja use.

He goes back to his room and come out wearing taking his jacket in his hand.

Mini - ab kaha ja raha hai?

Pramod - itni sardi me vo kaise rahegi?

Jay - soch le Pramod, bahar gaya to Phir kabhi yaha mat aana.

Pramod - achi baat hai.

He takes the keys of his car, checks his wallet and walked out of the house with out caring about them.

He ran downstairs and a can tracked her location with was very near around the building.

He goes in the park to search her and he got her sitting alone and crying.

Pramod - yaha ho tum.

Susheela - tum..

She stands from her place.

Pramod - rona band karo aur chalo mere sath.

She again started crying and stepped back.

Pramod - sorry.. Please vapas aao.

Susheela was crying miserably and nodded in no.

Pramod - are chalo na mere sath.

Susheela - mu..mughe nhi aana.

Pramod - pehle rona band karo.

She could stop crying and he shouted.

Pramod - bola n chup ho jao!

She cried harder.

Pramod - acha acha sorry.. Nahi chillaunga mai tum par.. Sorry.. Mai karunga aisa kuch.. Please chup ho jao.

She nodded in no again and cried.

Pramod - are chup!!! Choti bachi ho kya?

Susheela - tum kyo aae? Chhod do mughe. Chali jaungi mai.

Pramod - acha kaha jaogi? Dekho sorry, mai galat tha par please ab gussa chhod do aur chalo mere sath.

Susheela - mughe nahi aana us ghar me vapas.

Pramod - mai ghar chhod kar yaha aya hu.. Tumhare liye.. Please chalo.

Susheela - maine kaha tha chhod do ghar.. Maine apna sab kuch chhod diya tha tumhare liye aur tumne mughe vo respect bhi nahi di jo mai deserve karti hu.. Aur ab jhooth bol rahe ho.

Pramod - mai jhooth nhi bol raha hu.. Mom dad ko mana karke aya hu ki kabhi vapas nahi aaunga. Chhod diya vo ghar tumhare liye. Sorry bol raha hu ab, maaf kardo.. Aur please chalo kahi. Itni sardi me tumhe kuch ho gaya to problem ho jaegi. Please.

She wiped her tears and turned back walking away from him.

Pramod - sorry.. Please mai ghar vapas nahi jaunga kabhi.

She stopped walking and turned back.

Susheela - itna Raat me ab hum kaha jaenge.

He smiled and said.

"pata nahi par ab tumhe kahi chhod kar nahi jaunga ye pata hai."

Her tears rolled out on her cheek and she hugs him tightly.

Susheela - mughe mummy papa ke Paas vapas nahi jana.. Apne sath kahi le Chalo mughe. Jaha aur koi na ho.

She realized his grip was tight and his cold hands were moving on her back.
She hugs him tighter. He softly kissed her cheeks.

Susheela - mughe thand lag rahi hai.

He breaks the hug, removed his jacket and covered her it with.

He can look at face expression. She was completely in love.

He didn't had a courage to speak anything.

She came closer and kissed his lips with full of passion and deepness. He closed his eyes and added himself into it getting more passionate about it.
He cupped her face and she kept her hands on his shoulder. She bitting his lower lip and he pinched at her waist. She got started and he entered his tongue in her mouth. She smiled again his lips and they finally got apart .

Susheela - hame kahi jana hoga. Par kaha jaye.

Pramod - abhi ka to pata nahi.. Chalo chalte hai.

Susheela - par kaha?

Vote - 45

Thankyou 🙂