Part 6

The next day

Pramod was in the office when he called Susheela.

Susheela - hello.

Pramod - aaj lunch mat banana mai Raat ko der se ghar aaunga.

Susheela - theek hai.

She kept her phone back on the table.

By mistake she forgot the hang up from the call.

Susheela - kartik mai sach me bhot pareshan hu..

Pramod heard this on the call. He listened to it carefully.

Susheela - hadd hai.. Vo mughe studies bhi complete nahi karne de raha.

Kartik - dekho Susheela tumhara husband agar tumhe itna pareshan karta hai.. Then just leave him.

Susheela - acha aur kaha jau mai.. You know mere parents kaise hai.. They don't want me back. Pramod to Mugh par hath bhi uthata hai

Kartik - fine, to ek hi option hai.

Susheela - kya?

Kartik - apni husband ke against domestic violence ki compliant file kar do.

Pramod instantly recorded there conversation.

Susheela - are you serious?

Kartik - aur nahi to kya.. Ab nahi karogi to pata nahi kal vo tumhare sath kya nahi karega.. Aur mauka milte hi divorce dedo.

Susheela - but..

Kartik - it's enough Susheela.. Tum itni stressed out ho Tabhi mughe milne ke liye bulaya... Aur age tumhari marzi..

She started crying over it..

Kartik - please don't cry.. Come i wanna give you a hug.

She hugged him crying.

Pramod finally hangs up the call after recording it.

Pramod - ise theek se samjhana padega...

The next scene came.

When he was holding her hand tightly. They were on the bed. She was crying to be forgiven. His anger was on peek, the way he shouted at her. He was furious.

She got rude with him on his harsh behavior. She said that she doesn't care if her loves her or not!

The next day.

Susheela filed a complaint against him that he abuses her, beats her and she is depressed of it. He have to let her continue her studies and give her an equal right in the marriage.

Vote - 45

Thankyou 🙂