Part 3

Late night

When he came back to home.

He goes to the dining table first to drink a glass of water.

He saw the hot cases kept there.

Has she made something?

He has already eaten something, he opened the lid of the hot case. She has prepared "Daal - chawal".

He didn't want to eat so he covered the lid back and called her name.

"susheela"

She didn't answered as she was in a deep slumber.

He again called her name.

"susheela!!!"

She didn't replied.

He opened the buttons of his shirt removing it. He goes to the room and founds darkness. He switched the lights onn.

She was sleeping on the bed, covering herself with the blanket.

Pramod - tumne suna nahi?!

She was still sleeping.

He came towards her. She was facing the wall. He looked at her face. She was looking so innocent. His eyes went on her hand which was swollen.

He sits next and slowly takes her hand on his hand. It needs a bandage. He didn't know how difficult it is for her to do any work with so much of pain.

He takes out the first aid box, took the ointment out and slowly applied it on the back of her hand. After that he takes out the hot crepe bandage and tied it covering the swollen area, kept her hand and covered it with the blanket.

The stands from the bed, takes out his clothes from the cupboard and goes to change in the washroom.

He came out changing and saw her sleeping like the same. He lays her to her but noticed the tears on her face.
Her skin was wet, she dreamt of something bad that made her cry.

He simply wiped them and came closer to her face. She is sincere and her sincerity melted his heart for that night. He drunk the tears from her skin and kissed her forehead. He lays next to her keeping his hand protectively around her waist and slept.

The next morning. She wake up and looked at her hand and then she found him sleeping with her.

She turned and stands from the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

He wake up a few minutes later and goes out out of room. She was slowly going the work in the kitchen.

Pramod - tum kal mere aane se pehle so gayi the.

Susheela - aap late aae.. Maine vaise bhi dinner bana diya tha.

Pramod - hath me Dard tha fir bhi kiya.

Susheela - mughe jo kaam karne ko kaha hai vo hi to karungi..

Pramod - jyada tashan dikhane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Susheela - mai tashan dikhane lagi... Huh.. Yahi soch kar aap par taras aaega mughe.

Pramod - tumhe kya lagta hai kya kar sakti ho tum mere aage?

Susheela - filhaal breakfast banane ke baad kapde bhi dhone hai.. Aage ka pata nahi.. Meri itni hi value hai is ghar me..

She kept the plate of breakfast and goes out of the kitchen.

Pramod - mughe ye nahi khana!

She came back to the kitchen, took the plate and wasted the food into the dustbin and kept the plate into the sink.

Susheela - mughe isse behtar nahi aata. Sorry.

She goes out of the kitchen.

Pramod - tumhari himmat badhti ja rahi hai.

She avoided him and goes to washroom.

His phone rang again.

Pramod - yes mom.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂