Enid and Thing become matchmaker's

Enid's POV

'If Wednesday thinks im that daft to notice the way she looks at Xavier, then shes wrong, ever since Tyler left to some kind of hyde therapy shes not been the same, Wednesday never shows emotion but i can see that she's sad.'

'But the worst part is that she's dating Xavier and even when she tells me that she 'loves him' i can see that she doesn't, she doesn't look at him the same like from when she was dating Tyler.'

'THING , you cannot belive what i heard, Thing made a motion with his hands saying what, Tylers back in town and i have a plan,so i heard that Tyler's got his own place at Jericho , so thing im gonna need you to find that place and take me their'.

'So did you find the place? You did, great job Thing, so Wednesday is apparently going on a date with Xavier so we have two hours max Thing'

'Come on Thing we've got a job to do'

Tylers POV

'I came back to jericho after eight months in special therapy and i can finaly control the hyde inside of me, i got my job back at the weathervane and and came back to school, thankfully nobody at my schools knows about me being a hyde. I was doing some homework when i heard a knock on my door, when i answered it i saw...Enid?'

'Enid? What are you doing here?' I came to tell you about Wednesday, when i heard her name my face lit up, 'so what about Wednesday,' she's dating Xavier' Brilliant. 'Did you come to only tell me this'. No i am here to get you back together, wait what? Really, yea of course i see the way that you look at her and ive got a plan. 'Come in and tell me.'

Enid's POV

'Ok so my plan is, do you work tomorrow, yeah, ok great so il bring Wednesday tomorrow and you will wake up 30 minutes before your shift and you will shower and make sure to leave your hair messy Wednesday LOVES messy hair.' Ok, so il see you tomorrow, 'ok il come as well'

Bye Enid see you tomorrow.

'Bye Tyler see you tomorrow as well'.

So thats it for today, i might update again later but most likely tomorrow, also leave me suggestions in the comments and have a goodnight/Morning/Afternoon and like and vote

Bye guys<3