Enid and Thing become matchmaker's (pt3)

TW: CURSING

Wednesday's POV

I froze, not from heartbreak i dont do that type of shit, i was angry, i finaly gave him a chance and then he deside's to fuck it up. 'With who' i asked my voice full of anger 'valentina, a siren but Bianca said that her song has 'dried out' wich means that she cant do the siren song in school and the principal doesn't allow it.' ' Wait there at the weathervane want to go,' 'yes'.

Enid's POV

'Thing this stuff is serious i need you as a camera man, well hand from angles that i cant get ok?' 'Good lets come get some stuff for the blog'.

Tylers POV

I was on break and all of a sudden Enid was back in and Wednesday put Thing on my table and gave him her phone and he started...filming? 'Enid what's happening' 'Xavier cheated on Wednesday and their here and is going she wants to beat the shit out of him' 'i saw them leave towards their-'. Before i could finish i heard a scream and saw Wednesday beating the shit out of a girl and Thing.

I was full on laughing at this, Thing was well, you could say punching Xavier, well not punching he was just jumping on his face while Enid was filming Wednesday but i was just filming Thing cause it was funny as shit.

Enid's POV

So, Wendsday is punching Valentina and Thing is being a baddass jumping on Xaviers face punching him, while i was filming Wednesday Tyler was filming Thing, but i couldn't blame him seeing a straight up hand punching someone, that you can only see in movies,'Thing is being a badass'Tyler whispered to me, 'i know right'.

Wednesday's POV

After valentina was passed out on the floor i moved on to Xavier'thank you Thing, i can take this from here.' 'W-Wednsday p-please s-stop' was he begging me to stop, i dont think so. 'Stop, STOP I FINALY GAVE YOU A FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU DECIDE TO FUCKING RUIN IT BY FUCKING THAT STUPID SIREN' 'Bianca was right about you, your just a playboy'. 'Were done'.

Enid's POV

I swear i have never seen Wednesday this angry. 'Remind me to never get on her bad side' Tyler whispered to me 'Sure will'

Tylers POV

Wednesday can get really fucking angry and i dont blame her. 'Remind me to never get on her bad side' i whispered to Enid. 'Sure will'.

Back at nevermore

Thing's POV (bet you didn't expect that didja) ;)

Okay people your probably wondering how i see but that one of the many Addams family secrets, Enid has been playing matchmaker for a bit so im gonna help her, i noticed how Wednesday was eyeing that dress at the shop, so im gonna get it for her, how? Five finger discount, but first i need to get her and Tyler together for the rave'N, how, again easy il use her typewriter.

Okay done, now im getting it to the weathervane, i left it at the tip jar and rung the bell, now lets prey that Tyler will get it. I was sitting when the door rung i saw Tyler coming here so lets hope its him. 'Coming Eugene' great its eugene- HOLD THE DOOR, LADIES AND GENTS ITS TYLER, ' i got your note i thought it was sweet and genuine'. 'Need a few minutes'? 'Yes'.

Wednesday's POV

'Sweet and genuine'? How could you do this to me? I have nothing to wear' Thing pointed one of his finger's to my bed. 'The dress, how'd you get it' Thing lifted five finger's, 'five-finger discount ofcourse'. 'Thing, don't look.

Tylers POV

I was looking at some pictures of Wednesday's parents, i turned around and Wednesday looked gorgeous, 'Wow, you look. Unrecognizable?Ridiculous? A classic example of female objectification for the male gaze? 'Amazing' was all i could say. 'Come on lets make Xavier regret what he did'.

Wednesday's POV

I was walking down the stairs looking for Tyler, he was looking at some pictures of my parents.'Wow you look'. 'Unrecognizable?Ridiculous? A classic example of female objectification for the male gaze? 'Amazing' he said and it made my stomach feel straing. 'Come on lets make Xavie regret what he did'.

As soon as Tyler and i walked in the room all eyes where on me, but i didn't care, 'lets go find Enid and Ajax' Tyler said.

Enid's POV

'Is that- Wednesday and Tyler?' Ajax said, ' no way it is'. 'Hey Wednesday' 'Hello Enid'. After chatting, mostly about Thing being a badass, then the music started it was like last year but a different song, 'may i have this dance' Ajax joked bowing dramatically, 'you may' i giggled.

'Whoa look at Wednesday' Ajax said, i looked and was shocked ' she was dancing even better than last year' 'shes really trying to make Xavier jealous, i mean look at his face'. It was true Xavier was as red as a tomato.

Wednesday's POV

I was actually having fun like actual fun. Even i couldn't believe it, 'Wednesday hae you been improving your dance moves' Tyler asked, 'no, i just get better every day' 'that is true'. 'Come on its boring here' 'ok'.

Enid's POV

'Ajax,i need to go its T.W.S.T.' 'Whats T.W.S.T?' 'Its Tyler, Wendsday shiping time', 'oh ok' 'Jax, dont be sad il see you later'. ' LOVE YOU' 'LOVE YOU TOO'.

'THING ITS TIME' Thing jumped up from Enid's bed and she picked him up, ' THING THIS MIGHT BE IT'.

Wednesday's POV

I was sitting on the roof with Tyler, 'it's beautiful' 'thats why i like it' 'you know Wednesday i like you a lot, more than friends' my heart was beating out of my chest, he made me speechless.

And before my brain could process this, his lips found his was to mine. Usually i would punch someone if they did that to me put now i was kissing back.

'I like you more then a friend as well' and then i kissed him again.

Then all you could see was Wednesday Addams and Tyler Galpin kissing under the moonlight while Enid Sinclair was having a party with Thing about how finaly their ship had sailed.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹

Hi guys im soo sor ry that i was soo late i had studying violin ,math and im writing a HUGE English test in two days so im really stressed so i hope you guys likes this have a good morning/afternoon/ night make sure to vote and like love you guys

<3