The return of W E D L E R

*I know this isnt like Wednesday's character but this is an ✨Alternate Univererse✨

Idea by Pepa_Madrigal

Wednesday's POV

"Soo how did you get out of the wedding" "well i said no at the ceremony and went on a road trip with Enid to come to your house" "and thing blasted pop music" "let me guess, billie jean?" "Took the words out of my mouth".

"Wednesday can you please come back to Nevermore, i don't want to share a room with maggie" i did feel a bit sorry for Enid, "plus its just two more weeks" "fine, i will come" "YOUR THE BEST WEDNESDAY" Enid hugged while i reluctantly hugged back.

"Lets go people i dont want to come back at night" "okay lets go"

"I missed you" " i missed you as well" "Wednesday are you okay?" "DOYOUWANTTOGOONADATEWITHMETYLER" Wednesday asked ✨Calmly✨ If you get it you get it if you don't you dont.

TYLER'S POV

"What" "Wednesday i didn't catch a single thing" "do you,want to go on a date with me?" I froze "well?" "Of course i will go on a date with you" then Wednesday kissed me on the lips and i kissed her back.

F O U R Y E A R T I M E S K I P

"Do you Tyler Galpin take thee Wednesday Morticia Addams as your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health, through richer and poorer." "I do".

"Do you Wednesday Morticia Addams take thee Tyler Galpin as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health, through richer and poorer." "I do".

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

And thats how Wednesday Addams became Wednesday Galpin

THE END

HEY BESTIES IM BACK AND IM NOT DEAD SOO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE VOTE AND HAVE A GOOD MORNING/EVENING/AFTERNOON AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE.

LOVE YOU BAES