The return of W E D L E R

Idea by  Pepa_Madrigal

*I KNOW THIS ISNT LIKE WEDNESDAYS CHARACTER BUT IS AN ✨ALTERNATE UNIVERSE✨

It was the worst month of my life

My Tyler was marrying someone else. Ever since Tyler was out of rehab for hydes his father wanted me away from him. And he was put in a arranged marriage,some rich family that had a daughter that had a crush on Tyler and they paid Donovan for Tyler to marry her.

HE IS SEVENTEEN FOR THE GRIM REAPERS SAKE

"Wednesday you have to eat you haven't ate in three days" Enid could sense something was off even Thing. "Im not hungry"i was lying straight through my gritted teeth, i was hungry but ever since our teacher announced that her niece was marrying Tyler i would not touch my food.

Flashback

"Hello class, i hope you had a very good weekend, i personally had a great weekend as my niece Veronika next month is marrying Tyler Galpin".

The words stung deeper than a knife, the class turned to me. Everyone knew that me and Tyler had some sort of thing. I felt faint and turned even paler if possible, "everything alright miss Addams?" "No,it cant be. Miss who is the father of the boy".

I knew it but i needed to be sure, "the Sherrif Donovan galpin why?"

Silence

Enid's POV

Wednesday would not be okay i knew it there was silence and then-

"NO NO NO NO, NOT MY TYLER, NO NO NOOOOO" "WEDNESDAY ARE YOU OK?" Miss heido asked "MISS DOES SHE LOOK OK SHE JUST PASSED OUT" "Ok lets get her to the infirmary and well get principal- "NO MISS SHE NEEDS TYLER, BRING HER TYLER" i screamed "ok, I'll get him now".

"Wednesday come on- "where is she?" A frantic Tyler busted in "Wednesday, Tyler's here-" "WHERE" Tyler came rushing over "my Wens, my father did this i swear" "Why, why WHY" Wednesday sobbed "im sorry my love i dont want this either."

"Ty, times up" a sickly sweet voice rang it made my ears bleed "oh fuck off Veronika" "how dare you Tyler your my fiancé" "like i wanted this now you better fuck off before Wednesday breaks your nose and i won't stop her "yeah right" she rolled her eyes.

"Speak shit about my roommate again and you'l be dead" i clawed out my claws "ahh fine" "thank Enid" "its okay, hey I'll send you picks of her k?" "Yeah thanks Eni".

"Goodbye mi amor, we'll be together in another life" Tyler kissed her softly  on the lips, honestly i teared up.

"Oh Wednesday i feel sorry for you"

End of LONGEST flashback ever

Time skip

Wednesday's POV

It was the week

I was sent to the infirmary three times in TWO DAYS, they said it was my blood sugar. Wrong it was the week that the boy i was inlove with was marrying someone else, Enid was concerned, but i was leaving Nevermore and jericho forever I was going to the other side of the city. Thing will be staying so he can keep an eye on Tyler.

"Are you really leaving" "yeah im sorry Enid but i can't take it anymore" "i understand Wens, i send you news and gossip" "thanks" "bye Wens" "bye Eni".

TIME SKIP

Tyler's POV

It was the day of my nightmares, i had to mary Veronishit like i called her. She was walking down the aisle lets say that the dress was horrible she was practically naked (DO NOT LOOK IT UP I WAS HORIFFIED).

"Do you Veronika Cienfuegos take thee Tyler Galpin as your wedded husband through sickness and health, through richer through poorer" "i do" the words made me sick to my stomach but i had a plan.

"Do you Tyler Galpin take thee Veronika Cienfuego as your wedded wife through sickness and health, through richer through poorer" "i don't". The people let out a gasp along with Veronika.

When i say i ran away from them i mean i RAN. I felt like a cheetah was chasing me, i ran to Enid "Enid come on" i pulled her up "Tyler where are we going"  "take me to Wednesday" "Tyler shes at the other side of the country" "i dont care" "ok lets go" "im driving" "okay Enid"

And there we where two teenagers blasting pop music so loud that at a red ligh some drivers turned to us with a face that said 'WTF' but we didn't care "Wednesday's gonna be soo excited to see you".

T I M E  S K I P

Wednesday's POV

I heard a knock on my door i thought maybe this was Enid since she said shes coming, but when i opened the door i was shocked beyond words to see who came "TYLER" i jumped up in to his arms "Hey Wens, how are you" "how am I? Tyler Galpin are you crazy".

"I've been texting Enid non stop, i was crying today because you where going to be married but now that your here, im better" "ok but how did you get out of that marrige?" "well its a complicated story"

A U T H O R S  N O T E 

HELLO BAES HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME

Im sooooo sorry that i haven't updated ive just not got a lot of motivation so after i finish some request i will take a break im sorry guys but im also a human being so please don't hate on me if you dont like this decision than leave, thank you all for being soo kind with my horrible writing.

HAVE A GOOD 2023 and have a good morning/afternoon/evening 

Please vote and comment 

LOVE LETTY<3