Enid and Thing become matchmaker's (pt2)

*IN THIS WEDNESDAY AND BIANCA ARE KIND OF FRIENDS*

Enid's POV

'Where are we going Enid', Wednesday asked, 'give me a minute,' 'okay Bianca are you sure that you can distract Xavier for two to three hours?' 'Yes Enid,  i got this', 'thank you so much Bianca' 'no worries, no go get those to together', 'okay bye'.

'So what took you so long,' i needed to give something to Yoko' 'okay', . ' So how about we go to the weathervane,' 'sure'.

Wednesday's POV

'Come on' Enid had to practically drag me by the arm inside, it was the same as ever but what i saw at the counter practically made me gasp.Behind the counter was Tyler Galpin, with his fluffy Light Brown curls and green eyes and that sweet smile like nothing had ever happened, i could swear that my eyes were so wide that they would fall from their sockets. 

'Wednesday' Enid snapped her fingers at my face, 'what', you were in a daze for staring at Tyler for to long' Enid gigled, 'anyway lets get some coffee' 'can you order for me' 'Wednesday Addams asking someone to order something for her, never thought it would happen, but you have to order, come on the usual quad'. 'Fine'

Tylers POV

'I was making coffees when i heard the bell ring when i turned my head to the door i saw her .'

'She was even more beautiful then before, her hair still in he classic braids, i gigled a bit when Enid had to push her inside.Then she and Enid came to order and boy was i nervous when she was coming up to the counter.'Hello Tyler' 'hello Wednesday, a quad?' 'Yes', 'okay does Enid want anything' 'yes she wants a caramel macchiato' 'okay so a caramel macchiato and a quad coming right up'. 'Thanks'

Enid's POV

'Hey Wednesday im going to pay ok' 'Enid the drinks haven't even come yet' ' i know i just want to get something for Ajax' 'Okay'. 'Its working, oh the way she was looking at you' Enid squealed 'Enid tone it down a bit people are looking' and it was true people where looking at me like i was a maniac'.

'Sorry, anyways because i forgot to tell Wednesday when we where ordering, do you still have that fudge hot chocolate, Ajax loved that and i want to bring it to him,'  'yeah we still have that so in a to - go cup,' 'yep', ' okay that will be 11 dollars exactly'. 'Thats expensive' ' yeah it is, but thats what the boss has us doing-' 'Enid are you coming' Wednesday shouted.'Thats my cue', 'bye Tyler' 'bye Enid'.

Wednesday's POV

For some mysterious reason i was VERY jealous when Enid was talking to Tyler, WEDNESDAY snap out of this, anyway i felt like i had to intervene 'Enid are you coming' Enid came back, what took you so long, 'dont tell me your jealous' Enid gigled. 'Am not' 'sure sure', Tyler came back with our drinks, 'thanks Tyler' 'no problem Wednesday '. After we finished our drinks we said goodbye and came back to nevermore.

On the way back Enids phone beeped, after she checked it she let out a loud gasp 'what is it' i asked, 'Wednesday you will not believe this' 'what' 'umm'. 'Get to the point Enid' , 'well Xavier cheated on you'

Hey guys im most likely writing part three for this sorry that its so long i just have studying and doing horse riding and writing this so its a bit hard but i promise that i will finish this also part three will be a bit longer but i think that it will be it and to the people reading this thank you soo much for 74 reads and 7 votes i lysm guys <3