7

*Back to the Present*

Hoseok's apartment was a very homely traditional korean looking place. The doors were all sliding doors, with sliding locks from the inside. 

Hoseok carefully supported Taehyung as they walked back to his place from the underground parking lot. Jimin was exiting from the elevator parallel to the one Hoseok and Taehyung exited from. Jimin immediately noticed Taehyung looking drained; Of emotions and color, both. He looked at the older and the Older nodded, confirming Jimin's suspicion of the cause for his bestfriend's distress.  

No words were exchanged between the three as they entered Hoseok's house. Taehyung immediately crashed onto the couch as soon as they walked in, Jimin sat beside him and pulled his head down onto his lap. Taehyung was now lying down on his bestfriend's lap. Apparently it was comfortable enough for Tae to turn his head towards Jimin's stomach and finally let a tear out. 

"Chim, Did i do something wrong? Why did it have to come down to this?"

His words did not have any strength in them whatsoever. If this were an anime, there would be a raincloud over Taehyung's head. He looked lost and devoid of emotions. The one tear that slipped out, now drying and marking his flawless face with a glow Jimin wished someone to never have. 

"You never did anything wrong, Tae. You're hardworking, absolutely stunning and gorgeous just the way that you are. Remember when you pulled a Joey Tribbiani and shut your shop down in the middle of the day because I had a stomach ache? I don't know anyone as wonderful as you"

Taehyung clutched and unclutched Jimin's tee with his hands, remembering how he had to rush Jimin to the ER because what they thought was a normal stomach ache, turned out to be acute pancreatitis, "Chim..."

Jimin ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair, "Okay maybe Lady Gaga is a little more wonderful than you, but I still love you."

Taehyung turned away from Jimin's stomach and looked up at him, "Can you promise to never leave me? I don't mind if you contact me just once in a month, but please, don't leave me..."

Jimin leaned down and placed his head on Tae's forehead, arms wrapping around his upper torso, "Never. May god punish me the day I forget to contact you by erasing all memories of Beyonce in my brain". Taehyung finally cracked a smile and hugged Jimin back. 

"Ahem uHMMMM" 

"Hyung, You can stop lurking in the background and join us"

"HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hoseok jumped on the couch, body slamming onto Tae's and Jimin's. A lot of groans and complaints later, The three sat stuffing their faces with pizza the size of half the dining room, "Whose Idea was it to order a 4xl size pizza? You couldn't have made a better choice" commented Hoseok. 

"Of course it was me, who else can be so stupendously fantastic?" 

"Jimin, you have sauce on your chin and your nose. Stupid more then stupendous" 

"HYUNG!"

Taehyung watched the exchange with a small smile. That's right, how could he have forgotten? His life hasn't stopped. He's got Hoseok and Jimin, occational mommy moves from Jin. Suga had heard about the happenings of the previous day from his bestfriend, aka Hoseok. He was going to drop by later tonight with Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend. 

Little did Taehyung know the difference between being around his friends, who bring with them dazzling brightness, and being alone in his apartment. That's where the nightmare creeps up into reality. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK you @Anna17AMF for commenting and voting >.<

I honestly wonder how the end will be. Its just going to be a couple more chapters. I hope Y'all cried as much as i did while writing the previous chapters <3