6

Flashback - 
5 Years ago ~ 

Jungkook couldn't breathe. His heart was pounding against his chest and his pulse was racing at the speed of 4000 km/second. He was sure he was going to die. 

How did Jungkook End up in this situation? The Author-Nim was trying to Murder him. Hypothetically, That is. Lets backtrack to early that day. 

The sun shone through the windows, lighting up the entire classroom in a golden'ish hue. The trees swayed outside, seemingly dancing along the melodies of the Mocking-jay's outside. A small smile graces the Maknae's lips. 

This day was the same day, 2 years back, when the Younger had met the stunningly gorgeous male who graced his life with a beautiful and cheerful aura. 

" Kookie!! " Sang a voice from behind the Younger. The same voice he had now, from the past 2 years, wanted to cut off by kissing the older senseless. But he couldn't do that. 

Turning around, The Younger grinning, showing off his adorable bunny smile, " Hyung !! " 

Taehyung Rushed towards Jungkook and tackled him in a bone crushing hug. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back, the vanilla scent of the older hitting his nose. Jungkook could get drunk on the older's scent within milliseconds. 

" Ugh, Hyung, I'm going to die--" 

Releasing him Immediately, The Older stepped back and flashed his blindingly-bright box smile that the younger had fallen for and come to love, " Come on! The party will start soon! We've been studying for so long after school! Aren't you bored?! " 

Jungkook smiled and let the older drag him out. He was bored To be honest. He was already topping.....But staying back was only an excuse for him to go to the party with the older. They had both already changed. 

Hurriedly getting into the Van along with His other group of friends who had come to pick them up outside the school gates, They rushed off. The Party was being held by one of his Hyung's, Yoongi, or as he goes by, Suga. 

Namjoon and Jin sat in the front, with Jin Driving, while Hoseok and Jimin sat in the middle, Leaving the Youngest 2 in the back. 

The Party was being held in Yoongi's farmhouse which was around 2 hours away from the school. Everybody seemed to be asleep other than Jin, Kook and Tae. 

All of a sudden, Tae slid closer to Jungkook and leaned in to whisper in his ear, quietly, " Kookie, Did you plan what to buy for Namjoon Hyung's Birthday? Is in 2 days! " 

Jungkook Turned away from the window and looked towards Taehyung. 

Big mistake. 

The Pinkette's face was hardly an inch away from his. He decided to look forward while the Pinkette's face was close to the Ravenette's neck, unknowinly fanning the younger with his warm breath. 

The Younger could feel the older's lips close to his ear. Although Taehyung didn't mean anything by this, as it was only a way for him to whisper quietly, he was Oblivious to the sudden stiff Younger beside him. He was oblivious to what he was doing to the younger. 

Taehyung continue'd talking, "---So the shop I found was amazing and the clothe's weren't even that expensive, I really liked a jacket and I think Hyung will like it too and You should come with me so that----" 

Jungkook could not concentrate on what the older was telling him. He was going crazy. This was Jungkook's Present condition. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't move and his heart was pounding against his chest in a speed that people would find impossible. 

" ---ookie ? " 

Tae repeated, " Jungkookie? "

No response. The Ravenette was glaring at the front diligently, His face was red as a tomato. Taehyung suddenly realised how close they both were sitting and moved back with a cough, blushing a light pink himself. 

He Poked the Ravenette's cheek, " Earth to Kookie ! " He said, a little louder. 

Jungkook snapped back to reality and looked towards his right at Taehyung. He Blushed a even darker shade of red and his eyes narrowed at the slight tint of pink he just noticed on the older's face. He Shook his head. He was just imagining things. 

" Kookie, are you okay? Is it too hot? You're so red! Do you have a fever?! Jin Hyung, I think we should Turn back around, Kookie isn't feeling we---" 

" I'm Okay, Tae. " Jungkook cut him off, smiling at the thought of the older being so worried for him. 

This was the effect Kim Taehyung had on Jeon Jungkook. 

Kim Taehyung had Jungkook wrapped around his pinkie finger. The Younger would do anything for the older no matter what. 

The Younger had no Idea what the future held for him. He did not know that he would, one day, be the reason for the tear drops cascading down the older's face. 

Jeon Jungkook did not know that one day, He would be the reason for His Kim Taehyung's Heartbreak. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Please please please vote and comment because it means a lot to me! It inspires me to write even better !

Also, I know this chapter is a little boring but I'll get back to the Angsty part soon x'D 

I wonder how Jungkook felt when Tae asked him to leave and never come back? Hmmn.