3

Present ~~~~~

Hoseok was tired. 

He was tired of seeing Taehyung battle with his own self, with his own thoughts. 

He was tired of Taehyung being miserable. 

Taehyung was clearly Miserable, Which he, so very casually, convinced himself against of. 

Taehyung sat with Hoseok that day, picking at the pancake before him. 

Hoseok Looked at Taehyung, Finished chewing, placed his knife and fork softly down on the plate, crossing them and picking the tissue up to wipe his mouth. He leaned back and scrutinized Taehyung picking on his food. 

" Tae, You're supposed eat that. " 

No reply. 

" Tae? Yeoboseyo? " 

No reply. 

" I have a new gucci wallet. " 

Taehyung's head snapped up and looked at Hoseok with wide eyes , " Gucci? " 

Hoseok Smirked. Everybody had their Priorities. Guess what was Taehyung's Priority? 

" You're supposed to be eating the Pancakes, Hon. " He leaned forward and took Tae's hand into his own. " Is something troubling you? You can talk to me. " 

A sudden tear escaped Taehyung's eye. This always happened around Hoseok. Hoseok was such a positive person, It radiated off him in waves of strong invisible lines. 

Hoseok's soft voice always reached Taehyung. 

Hoseok liked Taehyung. Taehyung knew. 

The red haired male buried his feelings Because Tae was Happy with Jungkook and he didn't want to be a burden on the man he...had feelings for.  

Hoseok's eyes softened even more after looking at the Younger heave with a sob. He stood up and walked over to sit beside Taehyung. They were in Hoseok's apartment. 

Hoseok pulled Taehyung into a comforting hug and rubbed soft circles on his back. 

" Its okay, TaeBaby. Don't you cry. Hush, Its okay. Everything will be okay. " 

Taehyung stopped trembling and heaving, but the sniffles didn't seem to end.  He Hugged Hope back and wiped his running nose off on on the older's shirt. 

The Red haired male chuckled, " Oh go right ahead and use my shirt for a tissue paper when the box is right in front of you. I promise I won't burn this one away. " 

Taehyung managed to chuckle shakily and pulled away. 

" Hyung, Should I break it off? " 

Hoseok's eyebrows jumped. He knew The younger was referring to Jungkook. Hoseok Shook his head. 

" I don't know Tae. Only You can answer that question. Just do what your heart wants you to do. " 

Taehyung smiled painfully, " Such a wonderful suggestion, Hyung. Never thought of that. " 

Hoseok laughed, " The audacity to be sarcastic while sniffling like a baby. Tch. Taehyung will never change. " 

Taehyung's head hung low as soon as Hoseok said so, " No. No Not me. But There's somebody who changed. " 

Hoseok regretted saying anything now. 

He looked at the once sobbing male. 

" Taebaby, Think about what you're going to do twice before doing it. Don't do something you will regret, okay? " 

" Yes yes. Don't you worry. " 

" Says the weeping man. " 

Smacking his hand on Hoseok's chest, Taehyung stood up, stuffing his mouth with a huge bite of the pancake before him. 

" Come hon yung, be weed to Open the wakely. Can't be wate"

Hoseok smiled and nodded, Both leaving to open the Bakery. 

Little did Taehyung know what was going to happen the following week, on the same day, 7 days from now would change everything. His heart, His life and his feelings. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me pwease, TaeKook is coming in the next episode!

Will be Fluff or angst? Hmmmn. 

You never know ;P