4

That is how Tae's Bakery looks like from the Inside. It has a very homely and comforting feeling ^^^^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 days later, Sunday :-

' WAKE UP WAKE UP, ITS A BRAND NEW DAYYYYYAYYYYY' 

Taehyung let out a grunt.

' YEAH WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP EVERYTHING BEGINS TODAYYYYYAYYY' 

" Fuck you. I'm not waking up" He snatched his phone up and snoozed it for 5 minutes. 

5 Minutes later, the alarm rings yet again. 

" Just 5 more minutes, And I promise I'll get up " Another swipe. 

' WAKE UP WAKE UP WA----' 

" IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ONE MINUTE, STHAP " 

This time, annoyed, Taehyung dismissed the alarm entirely instead of snoozing. 

Rubbing his face on the soft pillow, almost back into the dreamland he didn't wish to leave, a paradise where JungKook was always with him. And he owned Gucci. 

What? His dream, His wish. 

Exactly when He was about to kiss those luscious lips of the Maknae, His Phone screamed out loudly. 

Snapping out of his dream, he groaned. Swiping right, he brought the phone to his ear and heard a soft " Taehyung? " 

Tae's eyes widened and he shot up straight (No no. Stop Thinking about whatever you're thinking about. I meant the upper half of his  body shot up into a sitting position xD ). 

"Kookie? " 

"Get ready Tae. We're having breakfast at your bakery." 

"Okay, I mi---" The phone beeped, signaling the end of the call. Kookie hung up.  ---ssed you...." 

Not even a hello. 

Sighing, Tae got up and was ready in no time. 

( His outfit for today ^^^ He's so hawt awww mai gawd ) 

Taehyung grabbed hold of his black bag and left, locking his Apartment. 

The Bakery was very close to his place. He always walked there because it cleared his mind of sad thoughts that seemed to resurface every now and then. 

He was used to the stares by now. People would stare at him when he would walk by and smile or wave at him, some even casually thew him a wink. 

He Politely smiled and waves back, bowing everytime somebody else bowed. 

On reaching the Bakery, He quickly pulled the shutter up and walked in, flipping the ' Closed ' sign to ' Open ' and switching the lights on. 

As soon as he put his bag down, the front door dinged.