𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟,𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭

Regina crossed her legs, hands balled into fists against the goblet of whiskey in her grip as she watched Rumplestiltskin traipse into her bedchamber from the hall looking like he was entirely ready for the day ahead. Fuming, the evil queen quirked a brow at the imp the closer he came to her - stopping a few inches short from where she was on the edge of her bed.

"Finding it hard to get the one thing we've been after, dearie?" He asks, clearly ignoring the expression on her features or the tense stature she was currently holding herself in. "Growing..lazy, are we?"

"More like restless. Enjoying your maid?" She hissed out, her lip quivering as she spat the words in his direction. He hadn't visited her for days, let alone send a raven to give her a message of what was keeping him. Of course, if he had an itch to scratch - she always knew to help him without so much as a notion from the imp and you best believe he would be in her castle before waiting to release building tension. But not when she needed something. No. She always had to ask.

"Ah." He said, voice reaching his usual pitch, his hand raising to point a finger in her direction before he hissed out "You're a sour puss this morning."

"Yeah and you're only pleasant to deal with when you want my-" She was cut off by him interrupting her, a look of warning on his features and still she wasn't going to let up, not yet. This dance always made her needy and with the lack of his presence the past few days, she intended on making him as turned on as she was.

"Watch your mouth, dearie. Or I'll be forced to discipline you." He could smell her arousal from down the hall, he could sense her magic reaching a peak before he ever entered the castle and her acting like a drama queen was not helping matters. Oh, he wanted to spank her more now than he ever had in his entire life.

"Forget to water the garden and the vines tend to lash out." Flinging her hand up in his direction, she was quickly thrown off of the bed and onto the stone floor with the slightest twitch of his brow. Looking over at him with his smug smile on his face, she began to cackle uncontrollably. That vein in her forehead prominent as she absolutely lost it. "Oh, she's got her claws in you real good, doesn't she?"

At the sight of her on her hands and knees in her dark attire - he wanted nothing more than put his foot down and keep her there, snarling at him. "She's MY property." Growling, his eyes glowing in the preparation for what he knew was coming. It always started this way, her need to rile him up before they fucked themselves into a sated hush.

"Something tells me that she doesn't see it that way...dearie." Pushing herself onto her feet, she lifted her hands and gripped the air - magic latching onto his throat and squeezing. When he lifted his hand in her direction, she felt the tug on her throat and began to laugh once again, a little darker this time due to the lack of oxygen. "You forget, I'm good at holding my breath." She rasped out, chin tilted high at the expanse his magic was currently taking up on her throat.