𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

Regina had spent the last week trying to shake off the remnants of the spell that The Evil Queen had put on her body. But with every waking moment of the day, she craved that connection. Needed it even. So much so that she had eaten everything she could think of that she had the day of the best orgasm she had ever had occurred. All to no avail. No mind numbing, core clenching release wracked her frame like before, no intense dreams, no nails digging into the fabric on her couch. Damn it. She had fought tooth and nail to try and avoid the chemistry in which Gold and her had stoked for years. Long before storybrooke, long before the curse. And now. Now that her evil half had came in and shook up everything, her body was yearning for nothing more than to grip and tug at his expensive suits and bite deep into that adam's apple of his. It didn't help that the memory of her core clenching around nothing kept making her wonder what it would really be like to cum around his thick cock for real. Not some enhanced dream or by the hands of her evil side.

She had found herself calling his shop on more than one occasion. Coming up with trinket after trinket, spell after spell, ingredient... well you get the gist. Just to try and help stroke the need to see him. To smell him. That scent that wafted down into her, gathering in her lungs as she greedily sucked air in when she found herself standing any inch close to his body. Which smelled like heaven and hell all mixed into one eye rolling, toes curling scent.

Today, she had wanted a necklace of some sort. One she could channel some power into and claimed to have been needing it for a spell she intended on casting as to keep something stacked away should they ever run into any magical drought of some sort. That itself sounded fishy, completely made up and it was. She had no need or even worry of running into such a problem. Let alone wanting to stash it away in a necklace. Look where that got Zelena after all. As she pushed herself through the door, closing it with enough panache to call attention to herself.

"Regina." Gold strode out of the back room with a coy grin on his lips, hands clasped in-front of him like a gentleman. The very sight of him caused her legs to tremble, his voice sending chills down her spine and tugging at that wonderful little coil deep within her belly. Damn, I've got it bad. She thought to herself, wanting to give that evil half of her a good stern thank you erm - talking to.

"The necklace?" Her voice hitched and she inwardly chastised herself for not having enough strength to avoid the man.

"Right this way." His voice ran through her like cooling water down a stream on a hot day. She would do anything for a cold shower, but from the many times she had tried - it never worked. Nothing took the feeling of his hands on her skin out of her mind. And fuck did she want it. No, she craved it despite her many efforts to try and keep the need at bay. And as it turns out, masturbating like something in heat doesn't help either. Having tried that as well just to stave the carnal lust that had built in her frame since the mouth watering experience.

She followed him into the backroom, then further to where he led her up to his work bench. She glanced down, dark hues settling on the object and took the necklace into her hand, the gold felt chilled against her heated palm. Gold. "What do I owe you?" Tilting her head upward, she allowed her tongue to snake out to wet her dry lips. At the rate she had begun sucking in the scent of him, she would need to lick them many times over. Inwardly she screamed at herself to get a grip, to remember who she was standing in front of and should he pick up on her needs - she might not ever hear the end of it.

"I have something in mind." His hand had risen up between them, fingers tucking a stray hair behind her ear. If someone could hear her swallow, she was sure it would be him as the silence had become deafening.

"What's that?"

"Tell me what you really came here for."

"Th-the necklace." Inwardly she cussed herself for stumbling over her words like some love struck teenager. This wasn't love, no, this was pure carnal lust. Need building in her limbs like a volcano and damn did she want to break open and erupt in a mess of fury and relief. That throb was back, right at the apex of her legs and she closed her thighs together, tensing the muscles just to give any kind of pressure to it.