This All Ends Now

Gary's P.O.V
I didn't expect Ash to call me. I'm glad I wasn't playing the game when he did, I rather not end up dead in real life if possible. I asked him what was wrong, but he didn't tell me... just said to hurry up and get to their position

Course I would have gotten there if not for the fact that I find myself staring at a freaking carriage that looked more like a horror show. No way was this ghost going to kill me. I Gary Oak refuse to become a pancake or die at the hands of this game. I plan to live until my 90a if possible, grow old and maybe have a family... I plan to take a stand! I can just imagine the Newsline if I get killed 'Gary Oak, killed by a medieval carriage horror game come to life'

How did this become my life? "You wanna kill me so badly?! Well come and get me you sorry excuse for a ghost!"

I unfortunately fall into a bush of red roses as I see the carriage getting closer to me

Leaf's P.O.V
This is a nightmare! I wish I never played this game in the first place! Too many of my friends dead because of it and now there's a chance I'll be next on the list

"Leaf! Get your head out of the clouds and help me here"

I run over to Red and see him loading a gun? What good will that do and where the heck did, he even get one! He passes me a freaking axe of all things "How do you expect us to win with these?"

"You rather stay defenseless? So, what if she's a ghost, everything else here is tangible and we might even slow her down with these. Now let's go and don't scream or give away our position. We got a ghost to take down"

If I weren't so against this idea, I would comment on his bravery and willingness to keep going... but I wouldn't since I still think this will end badly for us

May's P.O.V
Ash was literally dragging me outside after Gary failed to show up. Red and Leaf were still inside, but he promised they could take care of themselves. I gasp in horror at the scene outside and hope Gary wasn't involved or worse dead

"Do you... think he got out?" I asked in a worried tone as Ash turned to face me with a haunted look in his eyes. This whole event has shaken all of us and Ash blames himself for the deaths of Lucas and Dawn "This isn't your fault!"

"It should be. None of them would be dead because of me. I was the one who got the game and allowed this to keep going. After Drew's death, none of us should have continued or gotten involved deeper into this. What's worse is I'm the one who brought everyone here for that she-devil to kill us"

I can't believe I did this, but I actually slapped Ash "Knock it off! You think you forced us into coming along? Into playing the game? None of us knew this would happen and none of us blame you either. Lucas knew what he got into when he decided to go at it alone. Dawn shouldn't have done what she did either, but neither of them blamed you. Heck, you tried to stop them and suspected from the beginning... Ash, you are the one who gave us hope at stopping this"

Ash was quiet during my rant... guess he wasn't expecting me to say all that "Now... are you ready to end this once and for all or keep having a pity party?"

"You're right... let's end this nightmare before anyone else gets hurt" Ash agreed as I smiled at seeing his fighting spirit return 'There's the Ash I know'

While we walked, I felt myself being pushed and saw what looked like zombies rising from the ground. Looking in horror, I watched Ash dodging and keeping their attention on him, giving me some safety

Suddenly a gunshot went off and I saw one of the zombies explode. Soon more gunshots were heard and I looked to see none other than Red with a freaking shot gun and Leaf with an axe as she joined the battle, swinging the axe into the zombies' heads