Ch. 1: The Summoning

(Anyone searching for a story about a going-to-be king Mordred? Then this fanfic is for you! (Or you can just read that alter one, please don't leave.) You just need to be patient because of the writer's writing schedule... He doesn't even have one.)

"Säkkijärven polkka!": Talking

'The Filipinos are everywhere, man.': Thought

(It's either the Filipinos or the Americans...): Multi usage

|My style, my attitude.|: Telepathy

===: Timeskips

_________________________________________________________________________________

"All the preparations are done . . . I think. I just need to chant the incantation for the summoning ritual, and hopefully, I'll get a great servant."

At night, in an indoor place, a small figure is seen to be preparing to summon a Servant. The small figure looks like a kid with a height of, approximately, 4 feet tall.

"I already made the summoning circle, but no catalyst. So now what I have to do is to chant, I think." The figure, with a girly voice, continues, "But can I make my chant? I don't want to chant all of those lines, they're too mouthful. Do I even need to chant? I'm not really sure . . . But I'm not taking the risk. "

"Well, one way to find out."

The small figure can now be seen, and it is a girl with white hair in a ponytail style and red eyes color. She's wearing what looks like to be a school uniform with a skirt, long black socks, and red boots.

 She's wearing what looks like to be a school uniform with a skirt, long black socks, and red boots

(AI made this. Imagine the Ponytail hair is not the weird whirly hair at the left side and the halo-like ahoge hair.)

As she begins to chant, a light shines from her stomach, showing her Command Spell that is engraved on her belly.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let the stone of the archduke of the contract be the foundation.