002

'Forget about all weirdo she is. She's so freaking cute! Now I know why she's my soulmate!'  Ruby thought. They can't help but crushing hard over the raven-haired.

"Shit" they cursed as they almost forgot about Enid asking them for hang out.

They quickly rushing to Enid's dorm. As they open the door they found Wednesday, taking off the colour on the window.

"What are you doing?" Ruby asked. Their tone were soft and Wednesday could scent that Ruby is concerned about her action.

"Separating this room perfectly" that all Wednesday said while still taking off the colour.

"It's look like rainbow vomite on Enid's side" The raven-haired girl added. There silent between them before . . .

Enid rush in.

"What- what happened?" Enid asked, shocked by what she see.

Wednesday didn't answer as she hate repeating what she said for multiple times.

"She's separating your room" Ruby said to Enid for like a whisper.

"I still could hear that" Wednesday said.

"Suit yourself, sweetheart. I'm just telling her the truth. It's not like I'm talking bad or something" Ruby said to Wednesday. Wednesday give her death stare. She look at Ruby in the eyes.

Ruby wasn't scared at all, maybe she could feel a bit shiver. But she didn't care. She just continue making eyes contact with Wednesday before the raven-haired go back to what she been doing.

As she done with the finishing touch. She throw the "garbage" to Enid side.

"I-"

"Silent would be appreciated" The raven-haired girl cut off.

"It's my writing time" the raven-haired girl added.

"You writing time?" Ruby asked.

"I devote one hour a day for my novel"  Wednesday explained.

" Oh, sound good . . ." Ruby said in slow tone.

"Maybe I should go" Ruby said to Enid. The blonde nodded and wave at Ruby as goodbye.

"See you at around"

—————

"Ohmygod- what just happened" Ruby said between breath.

"I just freaking make an eyes contact!" They said

Even the dark-reddish-haired look cool in public. But they are actually quite shy, also a simp. Since they don't have a roommate, they like to spend time on their own doing their own thing that people won't think they will do.

They rolling on the bed again and again. They can't help but blushing hard at the scene. It just make them want to scream so bad.

Wait a second.

Wednesday is a writer. She said she spent one hour a day for her novel.