027

A/N: FIRST OF ALL SORRY THAT I'VE INACTIVE LATELY...

OTHER THAN THAT, I JUST WANNA SAY, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. WITHOUT YOU ALL I NEVER REACH THIS STATE, THIS IS TOTAL LIKE DREAM COME TRUE TO ME ;]

ALSO THIS ONE IS A BUT SHORT, BUT I'M TOTALLY INSANE STILL GOING TROUGH THIS SINCE I ALREADY FORGOT THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE THAT I PLANNED... SO YEAHHHH.

—————

"My back hurt, mostly my but..." The moon-eye whisper to herself while slowly caressing her back.

"You deserve that" Wednesday said coldly as she heard what the dark-reddish-haired said.

Ruby didn't mean to let her heard that, but Wednesday ears is quite sharp. Wednesday eyes suddenly wonder to her surrounding.

Ruby rolled their eyes stand and walk to their wardrobe, they take their maroon hoodie and wear it.

"What now?" they asked to the raven-haired.

"Go to cafeteria and eat something" Wednesday said before leaving the room immediately.

"Aye, aye captain" The dark-reddish-haired said in annoyed. They rolled their eyes before following the raven-haired.

The walk was silent. Ruby was still sleepy and Wednesday just somehow more... Cold? Like her cold-hearted it's now like a glassier-hearthed.

"Are you mad?" Ruby asked. Their tone could show that she's still sleepy.

"No." Wednesday said.

"Are you mad mad?" Ruby asked again just to make sure they're save to be around the raven-haired girl in front of them.

"I am not." Wednesday said coldly. She's started to get pissed but the dark-reddish-haired questions.

Ruby gulped as they felt the black aura that are surrounding Wednesday. They quickly look down and shut their mouth.

Both of them finally arrived at the cafeteria and walk to get their food. After that they sit at the farthest table in the cafeteria. The spot that Wednesday sat earlier with Xavier earlier.

Most of the students already, so as Xavier. Some of the students are in hurry so they can do their homework, some just want to hang out with their friends and a few of them just want to call it a night and go to sleep. But Xavier? He can't even close his eyes because of his anger and embarrassment. Poor him though...

The table was silent before...

"So... you don't want to eat alone?" Ruby asked. They then taking another bite of their food.

Wednesday give a death stare.  Even it was actually true but she don't want to admit it. There's no way.

"I would stay deep inside of the forest that full of wild animal than being stuck with you." Wednesday said coldly which was a lie. Her murderous look never stop threating Ruby to feel shiver. Which Ruby didn't care much.

"Yeah, yeah Whatever" Ruby rolled their to the side and take another bite.

"How many time do I told you not to do that?" Wednesday asked more coldy.

"Do what?" Ruby asked.

"The eyes thing" Wednesday answer.

"Oh this?" Ruby rolled their eyes again.

"Stop it." -w

"Wednesday Addams hate me rolling my eyes?" Ruby said with a smirk.

"I will pull out your eyes if you do it again." Wednesday thread.

"Do it then. I'm gonna have so much fun" Ruby said happily. Want to torture me huh? Now I'm going to torture you!

"I will pull out your eyes in the future" Wednesday thread again.

Then the silent come again, as both of them didn't know what else to talk about.

Wednesday watch closely how the dark-reddish-haired using their fangs. But of course she didn't make it too much obvious.

'I wonder what their bite strength is...' Wednesday said inside of her head. She don't want to ask about it yet, because she know that the moon-eye can't fully transform in the werewolf form.

"I'm done" Ruby said, pushing their plate a bit far from her.

"You're slow" Wednesday said as she already finished her second meal for dinner.

"You only take half of it, and I eat full set. It's not the same" Ruby explained annoyingly to the raven-haired.

"We're still eating, nothing different" Wednesday said before leaving the dark-reddish-haired behind.

"There is a different!" Ruby whisper-shout as they didn't want many people heard them.

"Whatever" Wednesday said in slow tone.

—————

"So, I see you tomorrow?" The moon-eye said to the raven. Both of them now are in front of Wednesday and Enid room door.

"I suppose, if you could survive tomorrow" Wednesday said.

"Alright then. night! Hope you have the worse nightmare!" Ruby said happily before leaving the raven alone.

"You two" Wednesday whisper-shout, just enough to the dark-reddish-haired to heard it.

Ruby can't help but smile genuinely. 'Wednesday just gave me a night wish! I wanna scream so bad!' they said inside of their head.