025

A/N- I'M KINDA SLEEPY SO THIS DIDN'T COME OUT AT GOOD AS I THOUGHT BUT I SURE DO TRIED MY BEST.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!!

DON'T FORGET I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

—————

"So why don't you tell me more about yourself?" the dark-reddish-haired said to not let the conversation died. And because this is what this date is for right?

But just a little twisted because the main reason of the date is for Wednesday to know more about Ruby, but it's not a big deal if the dark-reddish-haired want to know more about the raven-haired to right? Since both of them a desperate to know more about eachother.

—————

The date ended as they noticed the sun about to go down. Weems did say to be back at Nevermore before seven O'clock. Both off them now walking towards to car that the moon-eye parked not so far from the cafe.

"Here you go" Ruby said while opening the car door to Wednesday. They just being a gentleman, you know.

The raven-haired got in, not a word let out from her mouth. Ruby catch up with the raven-haired by getting in the car from the driver seat. They started the vehicle and drive off from the town.

The ride was silent but both of the raven and the half-werewolf didn't mind that. At least this date do give benefit for both of them, mostly to Ruby themselves.

They're now one more step closer to the raven-haired, their soulmate, the lady of their life. Also, they now know more about Wednesday as they both shared some of their life experiences and opinions about anything they can think of.

Even Wednesday's words always short and straight forward, at least it made it easier for Ruby to understand her right?

After few minutes of drive, they arrived at Nevermore. Ruby drop Wednesday by the main gate of Nevermore school building entrance. As Wednesday walk out, the moon-eye open the car window for some goodbye words.

"Today was delightedly murderous, hope we can do it more sometimes" They said to the raven-haired from inside of their car. They changed a bit of their usual sentence just for the raven-haired to be loved to heard it.

"We will. I'll see you at around" Wednesday said and walk inside Nevermore's gate.

Ruby smiled softly and closed the window before drive off to park their car.

"I'll see you around to" they whispered to themselve.

—————

"Howdy roomie! How was your date?" The werewolf asked as the door open and Wednesday come to their sight. Not to forget her tone clearly show she's the one who's excited for the date, even it's not her date.

"It was horrible" Wednesday said before she fall to the soft mattress of her bed tiredly.

"What?! Why?" Enid begin to panic. She thought that it was truly horrible.

"A good horrible" Wednesday said coldly with her face snuggle on the pillow.

"Ohh- I'm sorry 'bout that" Enid giggle at the end of her sentence. Seem like she's forget Wednesday dictionary are different with the others.

"It would be nice if you leave me alone, it's about to be my writing time" Wednesday said after she sit up facing the blonde-haired.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to Yoko's actually. Bye!" Enid said waving to the raven-haired with a bright smile before run out from their shared room.

Wednesday got up, and change into something that are more comfortable before walk to her study table and pull out her typewriter and begin to type the next chapter of her story.

—————

The dark-reddish-haired walk inside their room tiredly. Even though the date was wonderful but it do take most of their energy.

They place their phone on the bed as it's the only cabinet that are close to where they're standing. They changed to their pajamas even it's only around 6 and half. They know they will wake up the next morning since they are and long sleeper type.

The dark-reddish-haired locked the door before walk straight to the bed, as they're quite trauma with people sneak in their room.

They lay on the bed, place their phone beside them and just changed into comfortable position before  close their eyes and being take to the dream land.

—————

"I wonder what they're doing" the certain raven-haired said. They type the last sentence and take the sheet of paper of the typewriter.

Thing crawled to the table, tapping it to get Wednesday attention.

"I know it's dinner, no need to remind me" She said coldly.

Wednesday just move out from her study table and walk to the cafeteria for dinner.

After some walk she arrived there and take a glance to her surrounding just in case she can see the certain dark-reddish-haired.

Sadly they are no where in Wednesday's sight. Wednesday decided to ignored it and go to take the food. Once she done she sat and the edge of the cafeteria since she didn't who to sit with. She did notice Enid and Xavier but they seem having fun. Also they're loud, Wednesday hate it.

Thing crawled to the chair and tapes few times to get the raven-haired attention.

"Checked their room" Wednesday said.

Before she could get what thing want to say suddenly she heard a familiar voice approach her.

"Hey. . . Mind if I sit here?"