003

"Is Wednesday Addams still here?" Ruby asked to one of the school nurse.

"She is. Please follow me" The nurse said and she lead the moon-eye to where Wednesday is.

Once the door open, Ruby saw Xavier is still there, sit still and waiting for the raven-haired to wake up.

Then their eyes narrowed to the raven-haired girl. Her death sleep position somehow got the moon-eye heart melt.

Then, they take a sit beside Xavier as they saw an empty chair beside him.

"Tell me everything." They said firmly. Their tone do make Xavier shiver. Their expression look like they about to beat someone up. Xavier know this will not end good if there's a fight between anyone, because in this situation he has no other choice than telling the truth. Thank god it's really an incident.

Xavier told everything happened at fencing class. All Ruby can do was sigh. Eyes looking down at the wooden floor.

"Seem like it's not actually Bianca fault afterall" They let out. Their tone look calmer now. They're a bit relaxed after knowing what happened.

"Can you look after her for a while. I'm going to the restroom" Xavier said before leaving. The truth is he want to wash his face and calm himself up. Those expression from Ruby did made him shiver.

Ruby stand and walk to Wednesday. Placing the black rose beside the girl bed and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Get well soon, mi rosa" they whisper, giving a small smile to the raven-haired even they know Wednesday couldn't see her smile.

They pull the chair beside the bed, placing their head beside Wednesday's hand, while waiting for Xavier.

—————

Xavier walking back to the infirmary. Only found Ruby fall asleep beside Wednesday with Ruby's hand on top of the girl.

He decide to leave them two. He text Ruby to give him information later, as he hope the moon-eye will read the massage after they awake.

Like what he thought, Ruby silent their phone. Seem like they don't plan to make any sound or any action that will interrupt Wednesday's rest.

He could scent there's something between the two, but he thought they just friends, no more than that.

At least he doesn't lose hope yet.

—————

Time flies as Ruby felt Wednesday's hand shake a bit. That small move, make them awake in surprise.

Well, Ruby didn't plan to stay for so long but damn, where the heck is Xavier anyway?

They quickly try to leave but fail as Wednesday notice the dark-reddish-haired.

"Where are you going?" Wednesday ask in cold tone. The moon-eye stop her movement.

"Where am I?" She ask another question while give her bandage a little pressure.

Ruby take a deep breath. They try to be calm as possible as they don't want to look stupid in front of Wednesday.

"Infirmary" they said looking back at the raven-haired.

"What happened?" Wednesday asked.

"Bianca" only one word left their mouth to answer that question. Ruby's eyes rolled to the side as they annoyed by Bianca action to the new student.

"I need to leave, I'll see you later" The moon-eye said before leaving immediately.

Wednesday didn't mind being left alone. She look at her surrounding and found a single black rose that are place beside her bed. It didn't place in the vase but thankfully it still looking fresh. The raven-haired girl sure know who gave this, there's no other people than the dark-reddish-haired.

Wednesday take it and leave the infirmary. On her way back to dorm, she smell the rose she brought with her.

The smell of it are adoring, it smell so soothing yet not like in romance movie. It's fit perfectly for one person, and that person is Wednesday.

—————

"Where were you the whole day?!" Enid asked as she notice Wednesday in their room.

"Infirmary" Wednesday said.

"What happened? You okay?" Enid ask a bit panicked.

Wednesday doesn't seem paying attention at the blonde. She take a glass vase that her mother gave her and fill it with water. She place the black rose in the vase. Enid eyes lighted at the sight of the rose.

"Where you get that? Do someone gave it to you? Who it is?!" Enid ask excitedly. Seem like she can't help herself when it comes to love.

"You questions making me nauseous" Wednesday said coldly.

Enid was stunned, well she's not surprised by the raven-haired behaviour, at least.

*Knock*
*Knock*
.
.
.

The sound of the door brought both of their attention, but Wednesday didn't care much. It's just her being her afterall.

"I'll get it" Enid said before walk to the door.

"Hoody Ruby! What brings you here?" Enid asked as she saw the moon-eye.

"Hey I need your help!"