Special Chapter: 48K Reads

Wednesday Headcanons

Being Wednesday parther included:

1 - Deep kisses when you never expected.
2 - Cuddle but only for few minutes.
3 - Holding hands in private.
4 - Unnecessary gifts.
5 - The comfortable silent.
6 - Library date on the weekends.
7 - Death glare when you close to others.
8 - Full of questions, but only with straight up answer.

Explanation:

1) Deep kisses when you never expected.

Wednesday is the type that full of surprises, she sure will give you kisses at the time that you were focused on other things or when you're stressed.

If you're an overthinker, she'll make sure answer every question one your mind just to make you feel better, with a kiss after every question. Even she's not the type that seem to talk much. She's also make sure that you will focus on her and forget about your problem.

If you have adhd, it will be easier for her to make you starter. She sure wait until something catch your attention, that never take much time- and give you kisses. Sometimes just light kisses but sometimes she just straight up want to leave hickey on you. Mostly you neck. Bet you know why;)

2) Cuddle but only for few minutes.

Wednesday still not very comfortable with psychical touch, but she's trying so hard to get comfortable just for you ;)

She let you cuddle when you have a bad time. Sometimes of you "accidentally" cuddle to sleep since both of you were so sleepy.

The longest cuddle you can get it's only when she's unconscious. When she's awake, you might need to be careful before ending up losing a hand...

3) Holding hands in private.

Like I said, she not really used with psychical touch, and also she's act like introvert so whatever you two were doing she's like to keep in private and silent. Hence, when someone that she's aware have interest in you, just stand closer than 1 meter / 3 feet to you she's be jealous as hell.

So that's one of the chance she will your hand in public, but most up them just in private. For example on night walk, of when you two going to get morning coffee.

Her is somehow soft, and surely cold. Sometimes she hold your hand so tight so that you will never go more than 2 feet from her. She's don't want you to leave her for sure.

4) Unnecessary gifts.

This is actually started with Ajax. He mentioned that by giving gifts, it can make you stuck being in love with so bad bad. It was true, bad still– the poor Wednesday take it too much seriously.

She gave a necklace of with written of her name, a black-white cardigan and many more, and it's getting out of control. You don't even have place to put another gift. You ending up told her to stop, but she still giving you bouquet sometimes.

5) The comfortable silent.

We all know no one can make a sound when it's her writing time. So both of you just do things separately but in the same room. It's good to have her company even in silent. It does make you feel safer. Unless for the when suddenly Enid rush in.

6) Library date on the weekends.

I guess we all know Wednesday for nerd side. She prefers seeking information in traditional way since she don't want to be slave of technology.

If you a bookworm, surely both of you will have a date at the library. Just you reading your book and her seeking more information about her cases. Not to forget, you two also tells eachother about what you're reading and how you feel about it even it seem like you two not on the same page.

7) Death glare when you close to others.

I bet we all know Wednesday it's hot (did I said that? Yeah I did) when she's jealous. Not just glaring, she even break someone hand if they are touching you too much. Please hope you have Enid with you so that she could calm Wednesday down.

Have I mentioned, that everyone could feel her dark aura when she's badmood? Who ever messing with you sure will feel shiver like hell and leave you immediately.

8) Full of questions, but only with straight up answer.

Wednesday didn't like jokes, or silly games. More importantly when you playing dumb if she asked any questions. She might give you a warning first, but if you decide to play hard to control... Then I hope you're ready for any type of punishment. (Good luck)

—————

FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR 48K READS!!

THIS IS ALL I CAN GIVE YOU ALL FOR NOW. I ONLY TARGET FOR ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS THEN I'LL BE HIATUS UNTIL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR

PLEASE DON'T FORGET I LOVE YOU ALL!!
EVEN I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO ELABORATE MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!!