Part 14

"Come here." Jennie called over Lisa.

Currently she was waiting in front of her manager's SUV that accompanied her here. Teddy oppa called last night asking her to come back to Korea for an emergency meeting on her current solo project. She can't say no. This is her opportunity to present herself outside of Blackpink and as the first one of the members that went into a solo project there was a lot riding on her shoulders.

She watched in amusement as Rose and Jisoo nudged Lisa's back to move her forward as the younger girl kept on pouting stubbornly, while crossing her arms across her chest. Her other two members already gave their goodbye hugs and she was just waiting patiently for Lisa's.

"Lisayah.....come here please." Jennie urged the youngest member again.

As soon as she said that, manager oppa pressed on the horn a few times. When they looked over he just pointed to his watch on his wrist signalling the time. Her securities have already left earlier and are waiting at the airport. That's because she was waiting for Lisa to come back from her morning jog with Rose in the park nearby, to tell about her sudden departure. She didn't want to just leave without telling her face to face.

Jisoo, not as patient anymore, just slapped the back of Lisa's head. "Yah! You are going to make her miss her flight!"

Jennie rolled her eyes. Yeah, that's going to make Lisa move alright. Just not the way she wanted. Sure enough, as she finished that thought, Lisa just rubbed the back of her head and stepped further away from her and the other two, glanced away and still pouting.

"Guys, I'll handle this from here. Thanks for the help." Jennie gestured her head towards the house, silently asking the two to leave her and Lisa alone.

Rose just nodded her head and gave her another long hug before pulling Jisoo back to the house. "Okay, Unnie. I hope you have a safe flight. Text us when you reach home. Love you."

As the two left, she let her eyes trailed and roamed freely over Lisa's body. She was still wearing her jogging attire. Jennie can even see the trail of sweats running down at the nape of her necks. Even with the slightly messy hair and a pout on her lips, Lisa still looked cute. Lisa shuddered as if she felt the Jennie's staring at her body. As she turned her eyes towards Jennie she raised one of her eyebrows.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Jennie let out a small smirk. "I am. With my eyes. Are you done sulking over there?"

"I'm not sulking."

"Uh huh. You are just standing there crossed arms, ignoring me because you are feeling really excited to see me leave huh?" Jennie teased.

"..."

"Lisa...." Jennie sighed.

"Why do you need to leave now?" Lisa countered back.

"Like I told you and the others earlier, Teddy oppa asked me to. It's about my Solo album."

"But you just got here.."

"I know but I can't say no, Lisayah. You know that, right?"

Yeah..." Lisa replied in a soft voice, looking down as she just shuffled her feet on the ground.

Seeing as the younger girl is still stubborn to make any move, Jennie just walked over and stood in front of her. She took both Lisa's hand in hers rubbing the back of her knuckles with her fingers soothingly.

"I'm not leaving you, Lili. I'm just going back to work and I'm not going to change my mind. I'm still expecting to see you back in Korea with Jisoo and Rosie. If you are not there, I'll come back here personally to drag you back." Jennie assured the younger girl as if knowing the real reason for Lisa's sudden change in attitude.