Prologue: So I Died

A/N: I can't believe I'm doing this... please don't think any less of me... or don't I'll eventually get over this

Zeke's Pov

Right now I was sitting down on a chair, having a drink with a desk just in front of me as there was a woman behind the desk who looked nervous. She had violet hair that flowed down her shoulders, sky blue eyes that were akin to jewels and wore long wavy indigo dress that was accented by gold with a jeweled crown on her head. 

What stood out to me the most however was her indigo horn, the small indigo wings that stuck out from her hair and horse like tail that matched her hair. She had introduced herself as Harmonia, one of the Goddesses that had come together to make a world known as Equus she told me.

The reason I'm in front of her? Simple, she killed me.

It was an accident of course but still she had killed me and I am now dead or rather a state of neither life or death.

Harmonia: "I am so so sorry Zeke!"

"That's the tenth time you've apologised in the last 3 minutes, ma'am."

Harmonia: "AH, I'm sorry!"

'She must be Canadian.'

Harmonia told me that she was taking a quick visit to Tokyo, Japan and while there had accidentally stirred up a storm that didn't kill anyone but me. How the fuck that worked I don't know. I asked for a refill of the strange drink which I was granted and gave thanks.

Harmonia: "I had watched over your life as well and saw that you were on vacation there as well..."

'Ah right I was touring around on vacation before I started looking for a job again.'

Harmonia: "I ended up getting scolded by your world's God and said I was responsible for making it up to you. I'm also banned from visiting Earth for the next 450,000 years..."

I took another sip as I didn't really know what to say so I said what I'd say to my siblings whenever they vented.

"That's tough."

Harmonia: "No other worlds have cultures as interesting and diverse as Earth's so it's a hotspot for many deities like me who made our worlds in likeness of the Earth. So now that I'm banned I might as well make it up to you."

"So what are you going to do?"

Harmonia: "...I'm surprised that you're taking this so well."

"I mean yelling at you won't make it unhappen, plus you're gonna make it up to me like you said."

Harmonia: "Earth's humans are so interesting... and now I'm banned for nearly half a million years. But back to the main topic I plan to bring you back to life in the world me and my friends had made."

"That Equus you talked about earlier."

She nodded before explaining more about her world, it was basically a fantasy world that had the same or comparable technology to what I'm used to on Earth though there were still kingdoms that had monarchs and such. Now I'm a big fan of said fantasy tales ever since I was a kid which my brother and sisters would bully me about when I was younger, so I was immediately appealed by this.

Harmonia: "Now there are four races I made which together make "Humanity" in my world and are one the many races in the world. The Terrans who are the physically the second strongest of humanity's races and are essentially humans with horse tails, they don't have any metaphysical abilities but their physical abilities are the best; the Magi who have the innate ability to use magic for all sorts of tasks and not only do they have horse tails but they have the horn as you see I have; the final of the common humans are the Harpies who have small wings on their head."