Prologue Part 2... They can have second parts right?

Zeke's Pov

Soon after the light began to die down I started feeling a rather strong breeze repeatedly hit my body.

'Man it's really draf- OH MY LORD I'M FALLING BRO!!!'

Opening my eyes I could indeed see that I was plummeting down towards the ground at high velocity. Eventually I saw land quick approaching and not knowing any good landing strategies so I just crossed my arms in an x in-front of my face and braced for impact, hoping that those protections would kick in or something.

While the wind was covering most of my ears I started picking up the sounds of animals before I heard a loud caw of something. At the same time I felt like I crashed into something, but it wasn't the ground as I continued plummeting for a few more seconds until finally hitting solid ground.

The shock of the landing reverberated throughout my entire body but not too serious to feel any bones break from it. I moved my arms and started to feel something feathery below me and raised myself up a bit to open my eyes and see blue but then I rolled onto my back to look up at the sky.

...

...

...

"Well that was a rough start."

A sparkle in the sky was then seen before I realized it was something falling towards me at high speed. I moved my head out the way for the item to land into the blue-green ground, said item being a black sphere of some kind about the size of my hand that made a beeping sound.

So against my better judgement I picked it up but it seemed to stop beeping the moment I did and it actually had words reading "new message" on it. I tried shaking it for a bit to see if that would do anything but it didn't.

'Probably touch screen?'

I tapped on the new message words and popped a chat that reminded me of phone messages.

H: Hello this is Harmonia. The device being you're holding is a Pocket which can be used to communicate with me. I'd also like to apologize as in my rush I had messed up the coordinates of your teleport.

"That explains me dropping from the sky."

H: Thankfully your physique is equal to that of a dragon's and survived the fall! Currently you're located on one of the highest mountains in Equus. I've also reversed your age to around 12 so that your body will better adapt to the world. Remember please enjoy your new life and stay safe!

Looking at the last sentence I smiled a bit before I stood up and waved to the sky with the hope Harmonia can see me. Afterwards I decided to get off of whatever cushioned my fall and decided to see what it was.

"Bro is that a giant blue bird?"

I looked at the dead creature that had purple blood leak from it's open beak, I then felt a buzz from my Pocket and summoned it as it seemingly disappears when I don't use it and saw a message from Harmonia.

H: That's a monster known as a Roc which frequent mountainous areas. There feathers are poisonous but their meat it top notch to eat.

I then felt my stomach rumble after reading the last sentence and I decided to put that theory to the test. The sun was about halfway through the sky noting that it was pretty much midday and subsequently lunch time. 

I first looked down to myself and saw that the ground was indeed closer to myself than what I was used to indicating the lose in height and age. My clothes were some black shorts that reached little past my knees, grey shoes and a teal hoodie.