Chapter 3 - Friendship is Magic or something

3rd Person Pov

A flying carriage was seen in the airspace a little away from Ponyville before it then landed in a clear space on the ground. Two guards stepped out, a magi and a harpy, who then opened the door for the main passenger to step out. 

The young magi woman, she had navy wavy hair with a pink and purple streak and a navy tail, dark skin and purple eyes with a face that says she'd rather be anywhere else at the moment. She wore a white collar shirt with a violet sleeveless sweater on top of it, a purple skirt, white baggy stockings that reached right below her knees, purple socks and black shoes. 

However, her younger companion was a dragonoid boy with green hair and eyes in a purple hoodie and green shorts along with shoes following the colour scheme

However, her younger companion was a dragonoid boy with green hair and eyes in a purple hoodie and green shorts along with shoes following the colour scheme. Unlike the woman he was with, the young boy was looking around with a smile, happy to just be there.

This was none other than Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's star student and her companion Spike who were there to check up on the preparations of the festival. 

Spike: "-So are you going to make friends like the Princess asked?"

Twilight: "I've only been sent to examine the preparations I don't have time for making friends."

Spike: "But the people around might be able to help."

Pinkie Pie ended up encountering them and gasped upon seeing Twilight then ran away. Baffled as any pure soul would be the two Canterlot people made their way through the rest of Ponyville, being dragged across for many different shenanigans from a certain group of girls.

Timeskip

Twilight looked exhausted from all the encounters while Spike was still thinking back to Rarity. 

Twilight Sparkle: "Why is this place so exhausting!"

Spike: "Why don't you rest at this bench for a moment."

The two sat down at a bench that was in front of a building before going through the list of preparations. 

Twilight Sparkle: "Well everything seems to be in order regardless."

???: "Huh, new people."

The bookworm looked up to see Zeke in black shorts and a white shirt drinking a smoothie of some kind, she couldn't help but blush slightly from seeing his face. Meanwhile, Spike waved at him due to sensing an overwhelming feeling of familiarity from human.

Spike: "Hey, I'm Spike this is Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle: "Hi..."

Zeke: "Hey, I'm Zeke. I was just on my lunch break I'll show you guys the place now."

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh so we were supposed to get a guide this entire time?!"

Zeke: "Let's start the gym induction my bad."