Chapter 1 - Welcome to Ponyville!

3rd Person Pov

Train conductor: "Next stop; Ponyville! We will arrive within 20 minutes."

Hearing the announcement a familiar pair of teal eyes opened from rest before arms stretched outside of the cloak he wore. Yawning the 22 year old man scratched his belly before leaning back into his seat.

Zeke: "Bout time..."

He then pulled out his phone to see the song playing from his phone before pocketing it again. Once the train stopped the dark skinned young man got up from his seat and exited the train with luggage held over his shoulder. 

He stopped to look around as he noticed the people were walking, flying or using magic from their horns to move with their luggage. Paying no mind Zeke made his way through the station, noticing the glances he'd get from his mysterious demeanor as the cloak's hood covered his head and castes a shadow over his facial features. 

Zeke: "A 6ft cloaked guy does look shady like this..."

With that decided he took off his hood presenting his curled dark teal hair that reached past his shoulders to the world. His eyes blinked repeatedly from the increase in light levels, a small scar on his left cheek.

Zeke: "I wonder if there's some clothes place nearby..."

Those that were somewhat cautious of his previously hidden appearance now felt more at ease seeing him show his face, moreso the woman ogling his well defined features. Putting his luggage down quickly he fished a hairband from his pocket and put his hair up into a ponytail (haha funny pun please laugh) before picking up his luggage and walking down the street with a sheet of paper in his free hand. 

Zeke: 'So I gotta meet the Mayor, right so where is the townhall?'

After his internal musings he looked around before spotting a pink haired girl around his age skipping happily and walked up to her while calling out.

Zeke: "Excuse me!"

???: "Huh?"

She stopped skipping and saw the young man walk up to her and since he was closer he was able to take in more of her appearance.

The young miss was about 5'6 with frizzy pink hair with a frizzy pink pony tail to match and fair skin with blue irises and black pupils. She wore a white shirt with a pink heart on it, a blue jacket over her shirt and a pink skirt with three balloons on it. Two of them were blue while the middle one was yellow. A pair of pink horse ears also poked out from her hair.

 A pair of pink horse ears also poked out from her hair

(Imagine the ears and tail)

Another thing that stood out to him was that her chest was about E-Cup at least. He zoned out for a moment but shook his head briefly to refocus on what he set out to do.

Zeke: "Excuse me but would you happen to know where-"

Before he could even finish the sentence, the girl grabbed his face and pulled it close to herself before screaming then ran off at high-speed. Zeke was absolutely flabbergasted from the experience.