Ricks And Turns 6: Somebody Ring The Dinkster!?

00:00: The Day Of The Game

"Wassup Bitcheeees!"

Rick said as he entered a fancy building. This was the place where the games were being broadcast, with both the Phenex and the Gremory household watching. Due to Rick's complications with Sirzechs, he was granted full permission to the 'screening', of course he brought along his best pal, Azazel, which freaked a few of the devils out, but the fact that Sirzechs was walking along with them made things better.

Also, rumors of a man beyond genius were slowly spreading in the underworld, some devils assumed it was him, and they were proven right when the man suddenly spawned two connected hovering seats out of nowhere. At the middle, there were compartments for Popcorn and drinks that were already made.

"After you, my good sir?"

Rick stated to Azazel whilst motioning to one of the seats.

"Why thank you, good lad."

Lad? Lad.

So anyway, Rick sat down and took out two pairs of glasses. He handed a pair to Azazel.

"Computer, activate Screening and project dimensional space #3225s1."

Rick stated, a holographic screen suddenly popped up in front of them.

"Hey waiter! Get me the heaviest stuff!"

"I'll take the opposite of that please."

Rick and Azazel ordered respectively.

"Just get it for them"

Sirzechs told the scared waiter whilst scratching his head in annoyance.

"Hey, don't get mad at me Red, you're the one who let me train your sister, so you still owe me."

Rick uttered jokingly.

"So, you're ready for this?"

Rick continued, as he turned his focus to Azazel.

"Why not?"

"Trust me, this is some shit you don't want to miss"

"Well, it's a rating game, who'd want to miss it?"

Azazel uttered.

"Game? No my friend, you're mistaken, this isn't a competition. It's a slaughter.

[Attention everyone, the contestants have been transported to the Field, the Rating Game has officially begun]

.

Meanwhile

.

Back in the field, Rias and her Peerage are aware of their new strengths, and of how stronger they had become ever since they began their torture.

However, they couldn't underestimate their enemy, so they had to make sure that they formulated a plan to ensure their victory. If they wanted a chance to even stand in front of Riser, they needed to take precautions. 

Well... That would have been the case, if it wasn't for the fact that they're about 10 times stronger than they originally were. Koneko strength was insane, Kiba sword techniques were unmatched, Akeno was an elemental Queen, Asia defense was impenetrable, not to mention that enhanced healing ability, Issei power and endurance was beyond ordinary and was like a god among them, and Rias was basically a nuclear extinction bomb. What was there to plan?

Four of the six devils were seated in the ORC, contemplating on the countless ways they could win this. Combining the rigorous torture behind the strength, and the fact that they were pissed at Riser for making them have to go through this, the approach was probably going to be a show off-y one.