chapter 14

Tenten's POV
It was Sunday morning, now we have a ritual of having a girls day every Sunday but considering we have had a sleepover twice in a roll, we may have to forfeit.

Hinata was actually the first to wake up being the diligent one amongst us and next was me because well she woke me up.

It's Sunday! Let us sleep in!!!

"Come on we have so much to do today." Ino said.

I looked at her confused. After all the time we spent together were we still going for girls day?

Everyone else looked at her the same way I bet they were thinking the same thing.

"You know, girls day." Ino clarified as she saw us confused.

"You want us to still go out after we literally spent yesterday together?" Sakura asked as if she read my mind.

"Well I mean we have spent too much time away from home." Hinata said in the nicest way possible.

"But it's tradition." Ino whined.

"Yeah but we got things to do. You know like assignments." I told Ino and the look on hers and Sakura's face suggested that they may have forgotten.

"OMG you are right." Ino said dread in her expression.

"Great so we will have to ditch girls day today." Sakura said.

"That's perfect." I said mostly to tease Ino while Ino sulked.

"Great now let's go brush our teeth cause we all have morning breath." Hinata politely commanded.

So we went into Ino's bathroom and brushed our teeth. We all have spare toothbrushes at each other houses cause we do have a lot of sleepovers.

After we freshened up, we ate breakfast with Ino's parents. They are like the family I never had.

And after breakfast we all went to our respective houses.

Neji's POV
It's morning but I didn't see Hinata in her room. They must have had a sleepover again. Geez girls spend way too much time with each other.

I was hoping to ask her about Tenten but how was i supposed to that when she wasn't here?

I went downstairs after I had freshened up to get breakfast. My dad wasn't in the dining room yet again.

"Where's dad?" I asked one of our house maids.

"He had work to do and so he left." She replied me.

Tch, typical. I bet he didn't even notice that Hinata hasn't slept in this house for two days. Ever since my mom died when we were six, my dad had pretty much thrown himself into his work neglecting me and Hinata of any fatherly love.

The most he does for us is provide financially and that's it. It pisses me off.

"I'll be going to Aunt Kushina's house to get breakfast." I told the house maid. "You can feed Hanabi my breakfast."

Hanabi is Hinata's pet poodle, I found her as a puppy in a rescue shelter and I got her for Hinata when we were nine. They had been inseparable since.

Naruto's house had a bit of a distance from mine but I wasn't in a mood to drive so I jogged there which was a good cardio for me and really stress relieving.

It took a while but I had finally arrived. The security guy opened the gate for me immediately when he recognized me.

The Uzumaki were like a second family to me not like I had a first family besides Hinata though, so formalities were overlooked.