"Big Dreams Come True"

"I Believe in Dreams"

As she recalls her childhood memories with her father, she looks out the train window and sees some fields or grass scenery as the trains pass by.

She realizes she is living her dream, making her father proud, and is now the legal successor to the family business, the Phantom Casino, as well as a gang leader.

People initially doubted her abilities, particularly because she is a woman, but this did not deter her ambition to take charge of the business. 

When they saw her hard work and, of course, the many challenges/obstacles she faced during the business's growth, she aced it, and it is now finally expanding in London.

She earns the respect of her father's colleagues, business partners, and the employees she supervises and manages, all while under the supervision and support of her father's parents and relatives.

Not only does her business grow because she partners with other businesses to help people in America get jobs through investment and charitable donations to hospitals, orphanages, and public schools with the help of her mother. 

As a result, the Phantomhive family name became well-known throughout the United States.

That is why the gangs wanted to work with the family to make the casino a legal business, as well as to benefit both parties when bootleggers and casino operators combined their interests.

But her name is still known as "Ace" throughout America's hometown and spread throughout the city due to her good reputation, but not everyone likes her personality because of her mischievous personality of her "harmless tricks" on the people around them, particularly the gangs that she made enemies with.

Even she thought her brother should be in line of succession and should take her place, but her brother has chosen a different path as a musician player in the country where his music jazz band held and also held some event in their casino on special occasions, especially when it was her birthday.

But, as a jack of all trades, he is the right arm of her Spade gang, providing brawn support as well as emotional support when the gangs clash.

That is why she came to London to double-check everything before her grand opening branch in London.

"Here I come, London."

She placed her cards in her pockets because the journey was long, especially on the train, and her face appeared tired from all the traveling in boats, trains, and car rides between her starting point in America and her final destination in London. 

She took advantage of the stillness sitting in the train as she gradually fell asleep.

***(Author note)***

What do you think so far?