Rose

*Birmingham 

Tom Shelby and the gang heard the rumors and news of the some gangs had been killed but police insist of keeping watch of Peaky Blinders but they couldn't find the evidence that if they are the ones who did , which they didn't really do it , as they still on search who could be the suspect and still not find the suspect. 

"What the shit happened? Ten men were murdered with his men and a gang leader in cold blood in an abandoned house and leaving them with a bullets in their bodies." - as Arthur says  as he drinks in their bar pub.

As the other peaky blinders were huddled in the seats as they chat more about dead gangs bodies in the dark alleys some says they are have slash in their bodies . 

"Hmmm i bet that gang has been fucked with a powerful gang" as other random man says. 

As Tom Shelby enters the bar pub and silently goes to the vacant seat .

"Another gang you say" as Tom Shelby join in the conversation lit his cigarrete and exhale smokes. 

"Eyyy Tom you're here and i thought you'll be going to the racehorse ". as Arthur says. 

"Well i am going but i am here because i need you boys there"

"Okay no problem , is there something important why you need us there"

"Just be in your guard boys , i want to be on high ground "

Then Arthur raise his eyebrows in confusion at Tom's vague response and warning. 

"What do you mean Tom is there someone we need to lookout for?" as John says turn to lookout at Tom. 

"Someone gave me a piece of letter at the doorstep in my office" as Tom sips his drinks.

"Hmmmm maybe someone just drop it" as Finn Shelby says

"I don't know about that Finn but i think its likely intended to me" as Tom says.

"Then what did it says ?" as Arthur says

As the boys look at Tom Shelby as he puts his signature hat. 

Instead of saying it to them he toss the letter to them.

The boys is confused as why he didn't say it outright to them. 

But they look through the piece of paper that is folded. 

Then Arthur initiate first as he flip the folded letter in his hands. 

But as he unfolded and read it , he raise his eyebrows at him. 

"What *ucking does that mean" as Arthur says to him. 

As Tom shrugged and he sips his drink. 

"Let me read it " as John says  as he read it also. 

"Don't touch my Rose????? , it is *ucking awfully cryptic eh"

But Tom Shelby thinks deeply on what could it means as he doesn't really knows either , yes he expected that it could be death threats as usual in his field  and from his experiences through his gangs in his life , but this is unusual and confusing to him also. 

But the biggest question is who the *ucking person send this to him.

"Keep this evidence for now , i don't who  could that be  , we don't know if he send me another letter" as Tom Shelby. 

"Keep an eye out people who looks  suspicious they might be near somewhere" as Tom says.

"Geeez out of all the death treats on you Tom , this is the fucking incomprehensible and the last thing they want to say to you. " as Arthur chuckles as he keeps the letter though his pockets.