"The Trios Shelby"

(Ace Pov)

As I've accompanied the previous guest, Mr. Reid informs me. I've searched the crowds for Mr. Alfie, but as I approach him, he's talking to someone else. 

Then I saw Mr. Shelby, with whom I had previously danced.

And based on their actions, they appear to know each other.

"Well, they've been talking for a while, so why not get them some drinks?"

As I motioned for the waiter to bring me some drinks. The waiter is bringing me drinks.

As I attempt to reach them, I grab two drinks.

"They're you, Alfie, I've been looking for you, and I saw you have gentleman friends getting deep discussions, so I can't help myself by wanting to bring you a drink," I admit as I walk with drinks in my hand.

As the two men turn thier heads from me. But I keep looking at Alfie despite my nerves feeling of the blue eyes stares also at me.

"Eye, thank you darling, however I'd like you to meet my friend, Mr.Thomas Shelby from Shelby Company Ltd."

As Alfie put his arms through my waist and used his other arm to grab the drink from my hands, he then handed it to Thomas and grabbed his drink as well.

"Mr. Shelby, please meet Ms. Acaz Phantomhive, the owner of this Phantom Casino."

"We meet again, Ms.Acaz; I had no idea you were acquainted with this man," Thomas responds.

I look through Mr. Shelby's eyes, but my heart beats faster as I look through his manly features again.

Nonetheless, I've come to my senses.

"Well, you see, Mr. Shelby, Mr. Solomon makes quite an entrance in my first meeting, I must say," she says sarcastically to Alfie.

As he recalls it, Alfie laughs heartily.

"Oh, Ms. Acaz, I remember another way around."

But Thomas noticed the two. He looked through Alfie's arms, which were holding Acaz's waist, but he was intrigued by their relationship.

But just as Thomas was about to respond, he was interrupted by his brothers, who were looking for him.

"They're you Tommy, we've been looking for you, this party is great, there's so many foods to eat, It's Michael lost, we didn't bring him," John says to Thomas, who looks at him as though he has company.

"Oh hello there, Mr. Solomons..." he says, nodding.

And take a look at the lady who is accompanying Alfie.

"And Mrs. Solomons?...."

As Acaz laughs heartily at him, Thomas clenches his jaw as Alfie smirks at John's misinterpretation of the situation.

"It's Ms. Acaz Phantomhive, I'm delighted that you're enjoying the party and you are?

"I'm sorry, Ms. Phantomhive, my name is John Shelby."

Then there's another brother, but he's familiar."

"Is that you, Mr. Strange? Or should I say Arthur?" she jokes.

As she approaches him and embraces him.

Thomas and Alfie became stiff as a result of her gesture, and they wondered how Arthur came to know her. However, Jon is amused by the commotion as he observes the two men.

Then Arthur recognizes the woman he met in the station, but instead of her business suit, she is dressed in a flapper dress.

"Would you look at that, Ms.Acaz, you're not lost again, are you?"

"I'm not Arthur, and I've enjoyed my time in Birmingham thanks to you," she says as she steps back from her hug to make room between them.

"Ahh, so she's the foreigner you've been telling us about," John says.

"Well, I guess it's fate that we meet," Arthur says with a charming wink.

Alfie huffs in annoyance at him.

Alfie gently grabs her arms and hooks them.

"Anyway, Mr. Shelby, I'd like to talk more with you, but Mr. Alfie and I have had a long day and would like to rest."

As I hand over my business card to Mr. Thomas Shelby, I include my address and office location.

Tommy grabs her hand and kisses her on the hand once more. She felt tingly butterflies in her stomach as a result of it, but on the outside she maintains a neutral facade.

"Good evening gentleman's, enjoy the party," she says as she nods through the trios before heading in the direction of Mr. Alfie and leaving the Shelbys behind.

Her colleagues trail behind them.

"It'll be interesting to see how Mr. Solomons came to know the famous casino owner."

"Let's go boys, we're heading home now," Tom said as he placed the business card in his pockets.

"Awwww, because she leaves with Solomons," Arthur teases his brother.

John teases him as well.

"I assumed they were married."

"Well done, brother."

Instead of arguing, Tom leaves them behind, wanting to go home.

Despite his brothers' teasing, he smirked at them and hid a business card containing her personal telephone number from London.

And saw cursive handwriting at the end of a card says

"I'll see you soon, pretty boy," says the girl.

"What are you smirking about Tommy, something funny ey?" Arthur inquires.

"Let's go, boys, we have work tomorrow morning."

TBC...