Is this You?

"I wouldnt do that if I were you big bloke"

Ace Phantomhive

*Warning a little bit of violence, blood.

(Ace POV)
"Is this the right address?" Looks empty ?"
As Ace is with her colleague Mr. Reid.

"Well Ms. Acaz this is the place ive been sending the letters to Mr. Solomons."

"Hello! Anyone in here?!
as she knocks the door loudly"

As she impatiently waiting to the door would open she turns around to face his colleague.

"Mr. Reid it is odd why Mr. Alfie have bakery but said in the letters he have distillery business?"
-as Ace put her hand on her chin as she thoughtfully think about it.

"Miss he may have two businesses..."

"Hmm... i wonder why" as she ponders his word.

Then the doors open as Ace quickly fix her hat and suit as she readies to meet finally in person but as she sees through the door open it was a big man in workers clothes?

"Whose there?" A big man respond.

As Ace would answer his colleague got first to respond.

"Good day, lad, I'm Mr. Reid and Ms. Phantomhive here to meet Mr. Alfie Solomons, who should have met him yesterday."

"Well, I've got to miss the train, you see," she jokes. Ace put her hand in her pockets and touched her deck of cards.

Instead of greeting her, the big man pulled out his gun and pointed it at her colleague's head.

And the big man expected the man to be afraid as he placed the gun on his head, but when he looked to the other side, the woman was completely quiet.

Ace looks to him through her fedora hat as he observes her calm demeanor.

"How do we know if you're Ms. Phantomhive and Mr. Reid?" he asks, clicking his gun.

Mr. Reid was terrified and gripped his Ace luggage with both hands tightly.

As the big man awaits a response.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, big bloke"

"And what are you going to do, lass? "

Before he pointed his gun at her, he was distracted.

As his colleague moved away from the big guy.

Ace quickly removed the gun from his hand by slashing his wrist with her special deck card weapon.

As the big man groans in agony, he grabs his wrist to stop the blood from flowing as he sits down.

Before going to look at them, he feels the tip of a blade in his neck, but instead of a dagger, he looks through the odd weapon metal deck card whose tip is sharped as a blade in black color with a symbol of the Ace of hearts in red color but stained in his blood.

Behind him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and tipped her blade through his neck, one wrong move and his neck would be slashed, leaving him bleeding to death.

"You know I haven't killed anyone in London yet..."

As the big man noticed, Ms. Phantomhive's demeanour had changed from playful to cold.

"What?! ", exclaimed the big confused and terrified.

Mr. Reid, her colleague, is watching the scene. He only knows her boss, her childhood friend, as a businesswoman, and he was shocked to learn that she was once a gang leader in America, but only among businesspeople, but now he sees the rumor is true and is witnessing the other side of her.

As she protects her colleague from danger, he feels safe with her and awe that the rumors are true, especially her choice of weapon, she's living up to her name, he only heard a rumor also that she carved an x through her victims' hearts as a symbol that they've crossed a wrong person.

But now that he is witnessing it through his eyes, instead of fear, he admires her not only for her looks, but also for her heart of courage to protect her loved ones even though she knows in conflict killing, and when she became a gang leader, she focused on protecting the entire family as well as in business and out to those under her influence. She has truly changed.

*Back to Ace*

"It's my turn to ask a question now....Are you really Mr. Alfie Solomons's associate?"

"Of course, I'm one of Alfie's gang members."

"Oh, you have such a loose tongue that you've become easy prey on."

But before Ace will question furthermore. A sudden response of another person from behind her.

"WHAT'S ITS GOING ON MATE!!"

"AND WHAT THE FUCKING ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?" As Alfie pulled out the gun and pointed it at Ace, who was holding the big man ready to kill him.

But in his vision, he initially thought it was a man because of its business attire of pants and suit, but as Ace turned around to look at him, he realised it was not.

Ace gulps to him as she stands up and leaves the big man behind, then puts her weapon through her pockets and fixes her suit, which isn't helping when there's blood on her face and hands, and the big man is relieved that his boss has returned.

"Bloody he'll crazy women," he mutters, taking a deep breath.

Ace saw Mr.Alfie in person rather than his photo in her letters, as she analysed his features as Alfie did.

A long awkward silence. Alfie releases the tension by lowering his gun.

"Is that you?"

"Ms.Acaz?"

"Alfie?"

Alfie examines her colleague and confirms that it is Ms. Acaz Phantomhive, the one she was supposed to meet yesterday and is now right in front of him, and Alfie examines her features, her grey bright eyes, her petite features, her black hair that is tied up, and her formal attire that is now covered in blood.

Someone says it's a gruesome sight, but it's a fucking beautiful sight for Alfie.

A female warrior who, despite her innocent appearance, can hold her own in battle.

"Well, fuck, now I've ruined my good impression," she muttered quickly.

His colleague hands her a napkin to wipe the blood from her face and hands.Instead of shouting, Ace waited to hear from Alfie.

"You've got some explaining to do," Alfie says as he examines his associate.

As his associate first goes inside to tend to his wounds.

Then Alfie approached her, holding her hand and kissing her hand as a gentleman would.

"Shalom, Ms. Acaz."

"It's about time I met you in person, Ms. Phantomhive, rather than staring at your photo."

"Same as you, Mr. Alfie," she says as she warmly embraces him.

To be continued....