The missing 3

" where's Emma, Oliver, and Hamish?" Brooke asked worried that the crazy old man was close " we don't know Brooke they went somewhere and they haven't come back "Hannah said looking at Kobie, Brooke stood up looking out turning " do you smell something ?" Brooke looks at the remainder of the crazy man's revenge over nothing, we all walk to that odd smell to find 3 body's hanging from a tree only Brooke and Robert were the only ones still looking at the body's, " we have to get them down " Brooke said looking at Robert then at Hannah, Kobie and Bianca.
it was 1 hour later when the 3 bodies were on the ground, Hannah put her hands over her mouth she try's to look away but can't she wanted to find out who they were, Robert looked at the body's oddly "don't they look odd to you?" Robert turns and looks at Brooke "yes yes they do " Brooke walks to The body's, Hannah looks " oh my god ..." Hannah goes silent "what is it, Hannah, " Kobie says worriedly "it's Emma, Oliver, and Hamish !" Hannah drops to the ground shivering.

It's was noon and Emma Hamish and Oliver were buried, when the others were giving their thanks and worries, only Brooke did not she sat by a tree making a knife so she can kill the crazy man who did This.