Hell Fire

Brooke awoke from her sleep to the silence: only one girl was in sight. Brooke panicked: "Where are the others?! - OWW!" Brooke had tried to get up too quickly and the wound on her leg yawned.

"Calm down, they're fine. They were just going down to the stream. That's not too far away." Bianca said. Brooke let out a sigh of relief and sat back down and tightened the cloth around her leg.

30 minutes later:

"They're still not back, something must have happened." Brooke said as she got up. "We have to search for them.... we have to stick together..."

Before Brooke could finish what she was saying Bianca had run off.

"Ahh I hope she comes back safe," Brooke slowly started to walk, ignoring the pain in her leg.

After what seemed forever no one came back..... Brooke began to worry, millions of possible scenarios running through her head.

Brooke got up and limped off in the same direction that Bianca ran off in hoping to find her and where she went. After a few minutes of painful limping Brooke finally made it to the stream where Bianca had said Kobie was; only to find nothing.

But when Brooke was going to look around she heard it - heard the insane laughter of the old sick minded man: and then a scream.

Brooke went quietly over to the bushes to get a better view of the situation, only to find that Kobie had been tied to a stake, surrounded by logs. Just as Brooke was about to go and help Kobie get down from the stake the old man came out from the shadows. Brooke quickly hid again, not wanting to push her luck.

The old man walked toward Kobie, giving her a smile; and then he lit the fire, setting Kobie alight. Her screams could be heard throughout the forest, echoing eerily.

Bianca came running out of the forest but stopped right in front of the burning figure; she was crying. The old man walked up to her, holding a gun, the smile never leaving his face.

Bianca turned to face the man tears running down her face, fear was more and more noticeable on her face. Bianca was broken-hearted knowing her friend died in a painful and slow way. 

the old man held the gun up to Bianca's head, but Bianca didn't pull away.

Brooke's eyes widened, she knew there was nothing she could do... she was going to lose someone else to this crazy man. 

Bianca turned to look at Kobies dead body once more, then back to the man saying the words "shoot me"...

the man smiled then pulled the trigger

the gunshot rung through the forest, Brooke only stood there in shock... did she really want to die? or did she give up knowing that she couldn't get away?

but all she knew was she was alone, up against a man who killed the people she cared about. 

and It was all her fault but then one thing crossed her mind

where the is hell Hannah?