Salvation's Lies

Brooke was horrified about what happened, but she had one thing she needed to do and that was to find Hannah if she was still alive.

Brooke limped toward the last place she had seen Hannah, which was the clearing where they had stayed. only to find nothing, where was Hannah?

maybe she is dead, killed by this insane man.... maybe she took her own life.

Brooke was stuck in her thoughts, not paying attention to her surroundings. then she heard something, it sounded like someone walking.

Brooke was getting ready to fight thinking it was the old man but it ended up being Hannah.

"oh my god Hannah never do that again," Brooke said putting her hand on her chest trying to calm her heartbeat. "Sorry didn't mean to, where are Kobie and Bianca?" Hannah asked. Brooke's face hardened "umm... Hannah they died" Brooke said sadly, Hannah's face filled with sorrow. "how? how did they die?" Hannah asked tears running down her face.

Brooke hesitated "you don't want to know". Hannah knew what she meant.

"what are we going to do now?" Hannah asked, "I don't know, maybe we could fight back but he has a gun so we are definitely going to lose," Brooke said

"we are not going to fight him, we are going to survive," Hannah said, "yeah I know, maybe we could take one of his guns that way we might have a chance, maybe take a car to get away" Brooke thought. "maybe, but that is what he accused us for so we will actually be playing into his hands," Hannah said. "who cares, this is for our survival. if you want to get out of here alive!" Brooke exclaimed

Hannah paused "what, even kill someone?"

"Hannah, what are you talking about?" Brooke asked, "maybe you killed Kobie and Bianca, you just seem to know how each person died," Hannah said, "what are you saying? do you think I did all of this?" Brooke asked angrily. "yes, you always seem to be there when they die, you are always missing when they are killed. so you I do think you are working with this insane man to kill us"

Brooke was offended and angry

"you were the one who thought it was a good idea to come here in the first place... this is all your fault!!" Hannah yelled, Brooke only stood there not knowing what to say

"so just leave" Hannah finally said. "Hannah you can't be alone, he might kill you," Brooke said quickly, "I can't be alone with you, cause you are the real danger" Hannah added

Brooke didn't even argue against Hannah, apart of her thinking that she was right... everyone near her dying. so she did what Hannah said she left, no matter how painful it was to walk she left, heading in an unknown direction.

Hannah didn't think twice about what she said, she knew it was wrong... but Brooke has been there for when her friends died, even if it wasn't her fault she was there for most of them and she never did anything save them. Hannah thought that if they were separated she might make it through this.

Brooke decided to go with her plan, limping toward the godforsaken place that this twisted minded man lived. she was hoping he wouldn't be there, hoping that he was admiring his burning trophies.

after an hour of painful limping Brooke finally made it to the old man's house, she went inside to find what might be useful.  which wasn't much. "he might be hiding it somewhere," Brooke thought to herself.

Right as she was about to leave she heard Hannah's screams, that made Brooke stop in her tracks and hide. Hannah was been dragged in by her hair by the old man, he dropped her in the corner and tied her up.
" I know your little rebel friend is somewhere?, where is she?" He asked putting a knife to her throat " I don't know, we split up" Hannah replied tears running down her face, the man laughed " don't you know anything... never separate, if you do you end up where you are now, now where is she?" He asked " look I don't know where she is, please just let me go." Hannah said crying
"Sure" the old man said, hannah was surprised and so was Brooke who still did not dare to leave her hiding place knowing that she was out matched, he has a knife to Hannah's throat if she tried to attack him now Hannah will die.

"Here I will let you go" the man said, looking like he was going to drop the knife. But he quickly stabbed it into Hannah's eye making her scream in pain, " come on you have to be more fun then this, the other girl puts up a fight... I like her, I might let her live... might" he removed the knife making Hannah yell out again.
"Please you said you would let me go" Hannah said while crying both tears and blood, " I did? I think you must be confused, I did say I would let you go. What I meant was letting you go from living" he laughed and stabbed Hannah again in the other eye slowly driving it through her skull

Brooke jumped out and attacked he man, " you little shit" he yelled and kicked Brooke making her fit something soft on the other wall when she turned to see what it was all she saw was the dead body of Stella who went missing but no one noticed, she had wires in her neck, arms and legs.

"She wasn't as much fun as you, she didn't really put up much of a fight..." the old man said, Brooke lashed out and grabbed the old mans neck " you did this, you killed them" she started to add more and more pressure to the mans neck "yeah it is my fault, but I am only in it for the fun. You and your friends have been so much fun, I didn't really want it to end" the man laughed
Brooke punched the man in the head, which made him pass out. Brooke got up and grabbed a backpack and weapon, she gave a quick look at Hannah who has still chained to the wall " I am sorry" Brooke said before she left the house running to some sort of town, somewhere safe, somewhere to stop this mad man.