Revenge

It's dark Brooke was planing on leaving to try find and kill the crazy old man, robert noticed Brooke still awake, "it's ok get some rest "robert rolls over and try's to sleep . everyone was asleep and Brooke's plan came into action. Bolting as fast as lightened but ever so quiet stopping at the graves of Brooke's belovered friends " I will kill that guy who killed you I promise " Brooke runs for the old mans house. " GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME !!! " Brooke barks, she waits for something to happen, Brooke drops to the ground crying "what am I doing ?" Tears fall down her face, she hears a voice "easy you made my job easier " he laughs and gives Brooke a jeff the killer smile, as he jumped at me baring a knife for Brooke's neck she too grabs her knife and slices the mans arm open reviling bone, the old and jumps back grabbing his arm " well I thought you would be the one to try stop me but ... it will not work!!!" He jumps and slices my leg then stabs the knife into Brooke's arm she jumps up and Kicks the old man in between the legs the punches his face, Brooke bolts thought the forest leaving a trail of blood, holding her arm.
Brooke gets to the place she had left her friends, she skids to a holt. "BROOKE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?!?!?" Kobie yells "yer" Robert said looking weirdly at Brooke's wounds "ohh nothing " Brooke said sitting under a tree pulling out the knife and throwing it at a tree she starts crying "I just wanted it to stop I just don't want to lose any more of my friends " Robert, Hannah , Kobie and Bianca they look at Brooke untrustworthily " Brooke how can we trust that you wont do anything stupid? " Robert said staring at Brooke, " like what you just did " added Hannah, Brooke looks up at Robert " how can we trust YOU !?!? ". Robert turned an walked away " i don't think we can trust you now, after what stupid thing you just did " Bianca followed Robert, Hannah and Kobie hesitated before walking away.