Retiring

"There he is!" Daphne shouts as the group is chasing as the group is chasing a farmer before trapping him.

*Timeskip*

"Now let's see who old Farmer Morgan really is." Velma says as she pulls on the man's mask.

"I don't think it's a mask gang." Alexis says.

"I don't understand. If it's not a mask then that means he's..." Fred says.

"The real Farmer Morgan." A man says as he holds the farmer.

"That doesn't make sense. Farmer Morgan is selling the mall half his farmland for their big expansion." Daphne says.

"If it goes out of business he'll lose millions." Velma says.

"So why shut the place down?" Alexis asks.

"He doesn't. Morgan didn't stage the mall haunting. Mrs. Malvo the owner did." The police says.

"And I would've gotten away with it too if you'd left the meddling to these kids." Mrs. Malvo says angrily.

"But then why was he running?" Daphne asks.

"I'm afraid of teenagers." The farmer says.

"Hold the phone. You mean... we were wrong?" Fred asks in surprise.

"The term is criminally negligent." The police says.

"Criminal? But we're not criminals." Alexis says.

"How many times do I have to tell you kids? Mystery-solving is a tough business. Even for the pros. There's no room for mistakes. You're almost 18. After that, if somebody like Morgan presses harassment charges you're looking at prison time. But this business is too dangerous for slip-ups. Case in point. It's over kids. From now on there's only one mystery-solving crime stopper in this town. And he wears a badge. Also this cool hat. Let me be absolutely clear. If I see you driving that Mystery Machine of yours one more mile I'm putting you away. Also we do have a leash law in this town so you know." The police says as he leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Hey gang I just ordered- Um what's with the creepy glowing ball?" Alexis asks as she comes out and sees the others holding a glowing crystal ball.

"Kids I've been trying to reach you on this thing for months. Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo where are you?" A voice asks.

"It talks?" Alexis asks.

"We're here. What's up Vincent?" Daphne asks.

"Listen, I found him. Or rather he's found me. The 13th and final ghost. You must come at once to catch him, so we can seal the chest of demons forever. Hurry I can't hold him off any long..." Vincent then suddenly gets cut off.

"Like I guess we've got some unfinished business after all." Shaggy says as the others begin asking questions.

"Daphne are you gonna tell us what's going on here?" Fred asks.

"We said we'd never talk about this." Shaggy says as he goes over to Daphne.

"We have no choice. Vincent's in trouble and it's all our fault. Listen something happened. That summer you were both away at camp and while Alexis wasn't with the gang at the time." Daphne says.

*Timeskip*

"Okay you two. That's the last of the patting." Alexis says as she finishes helping Scooby and Shaggy put on patting.

"Thanks Alexis." Scooby says as he smiles.

"No problem." Alexis says as the garage door opens to reveal Fred, Velma, and Daphne.

"What are you two wearing?" Velma asks.

"Anything and everything." Alexis says.

"Relax boys. We've handled 12 of these. Will one more kill us?" Daphne asks as the group leaves in Daphne's van.