Aftermath

"So after all that..." Flim Flam asks as he and Alexis are walking with Velma.

"Indeed my healthy skepticism is back. Hopefully for good." Velma says.

"What about all that stuff you said about Asamad Van Ghoul?" Flim Flam asks.

"Those stories have been central to Vincent's entire life. I didn't wanna take that away from him." Velma says.

"You made it up didn't you?" Alexis asks.

"Yes. Like I always say there's a logical explanation for everything." Velma says.

"Okay but what about your close encounter?" Daphne asks as Velma keeps making reasons not to believe in ghosts.

"Okay fine I'll prove to you that ghosts are just stories." Velma says as she takes out the real chest and begins to open it before stopping much to the other's relief.

"Ugh fine. What?" Velma asks as Flim Flam smiles.

"Nothing." Flim Flam says as Alexis smiles at him before kissing his cheek.

"When did that happen?" Daphne asks.

"Last night." Alexis says happily.

"You didn't con her did you Flim Flam?" Daphne asks.

"I promise I didn't. I actually do like your cousin. I'd never want to hurt her." Flim Flam says as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Well now I know why you wanted to stay behind." Daphne says.

"What can I say? He has a way with words. Not that I'm complaining." Alexis says as Flim Flam smiles at her.

"Like are you sure you don't wanna join us on our trans-haunt-tlantic flight?" Shaggy asks.

"Nah somebody's gotta stick around and tell the tourists the tale of Asmodeus. The demon king who almost ruled the world. And make a tiny profit off the merchandising I suspect. Don't worry Vince. I'll leave old Mortifer's name out of it." Flim Flam says.

"Thank you Flim Flam. I'll see you when I'm in town for my coven's next meeting. Bye. And for ghoulness sake Flim Flam please stay out of trouble." Vincent says.

"No promises Vinnie but with my girlfriend by my side that shouldn't be too much trouble." Flim Flam says as he and Alexis watch as the others leave.

🎉 You've finished reading Dream Come True Scooby Doo And The Curse Of The 13th Ghost Flim Flam X OC Alexis 🎉