Van Ghoul Estate

"Alexis could you stay here and watch the van. You look a little sick anyhow." Daphne says as she looks at Alexis as the group arrives outside a castle.

"Well after the rough ride here I am not gonna argue." Alexis says as she looks at Daphne.

"Sorry about that. Come in when you're stomach settles." Daphne says.

"No problem there." Alexis says as she places her hand on her head.

*Timeskip*

"I'm surprised you wanted to stay with us Alexis. You always love being with Daphne." Fred says as Alexis is helping them search through documents.

"Hey if it means I don't have to toss my lunch again I'll take it. I'm not used to her driving. What was that?" Alexis asks as she hears something before Fred goes to see only get trapped in a net.

"Gotcha." A voice says revealing to be a black haired boy.

"What's going on here?" Velma asks.

"What's going on here is that I'm asking the questions trespasser." The boy says angrily.

"Easy. We don't mean any harm." Alexis says.

"Fine but first I have a few questions for you." Velma says.

*Timeskip*

"Not sure why you didn't just check the package registry first. Seems more efficient but what do I know?" The boy says as Alexis helps him place a net into a bag.

"Some people just prefer the hard way." Alexis says.

"Ain't that the truth." The boy says as Alexis smiles at him.

"According to this, Shaggy's package was being held here until this morning." Velma says.

"This morning? I can't believe we missed it." Fred says.

"We'll just have to keep looking for the chest of demons." Velma says as Alexis nods.

"Wait, wait, wait. Chest of demons? Well why didn't you say so? Come with me!" The boy says as the group leaves with him.

*Timeskip*

"You want your chest of demons? All right. Prepare to enter the realm of darkness." The boy says as the group follows him inside a shop.

"Thanks for bringing us here." Alexis says as she looks at the boy as Fred and Velma look around.

"No problem. So these are your friends uh..." The boy says.

"Alexis. Those are my friends Velma and Fred." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Nice to meet you. Oh well if you're looking for something fancier we've got it all. Chest of Demons coolers, Chest of Demons lunchboxes, phone chargers. You name it we got it. And it's all celebrating the relic that made this village the tourism capital of the Himalayas. At prices so low it's demonic." The boy says as Fred and Velma express shock and surprise at a fake demon chest.

"Come on Fred, Alexis." Velma says as the group starts to leave.

"Uh I can probably cut you a deal if you buy four. Or three?" The boy asks.

"Sorry but we want the real thing." Alexis says.

"The real one? You mean up at the temple? At least it used to be there. No you wouldn't want to go to that place. Trust me." The boy says.

"We don't scare easy. We'll be fine. We know what we're doing." Alexis says.

"Well in that case." The boy says.

*Timeskip*

"Now say you've got trouble with a capital T like the one in tormented and terrified and truly trick-or-treatify. I'm talking about ghosts. I'm talking about goblins, ghouls, and beasts galore. To fight off fiends, and freaks, and more. You need a monster weapons store. A laser-guided harpoon gun will take down that leviathan. This silver-bullet cannon, yes, for stopping werewolves with success. A garlic bomb applied with speed will vex a vampire guaranteed. So monster hunters come on down you'll soon be saying that you found the lowest rental rates around. Here at Benny's Monster Town! I'm guessing you haven't seen our commercial?" The boy asks as the others look at him.

"No but I do love your rhythm." Alexis says as the boy gets Fred interested in a motor vehicle.

"So what could I get you interested in?" The boy asks as he comes over to Alexis.

"You're cute and pretty good but i'm not interested this much in tech. You won't get much out of me." Alexis says.

"You think I'm cute?" The boy asks happily.

"Don't push your luck. But if you do want a sale from me something to drink would be very much accepted." Alexis says as she smiles at the boy.

"Here. Have a water. On me. Upset stomach?" The boy asks he hands Alexis a water bottle.

"How'd you know?" Alexis asks.

"Get them myself sometimes. Water helps it to settle." The boy says.

"Come on Alexis. We're leaving." Velma says as she pulls Alexis and Fred toward the door.

"Whoa. Hey, hey, hey. Listen it's really dangerous out there after dark." The boy says before the group leaves only to get snatched not long after.