Rescued

"Hi guys. Mind if we drop in?" Fred asks as the group is dropped in snow near Shaggy, Daphne, and Scooby.

"Something... explainable happened." Velma says.

"Like where are your glasses?" Shaggy asks not seeing Velma's glasses.

"I don't need them. I see everything clearly now. Yes everything." Velma says.

"I think Velma just had her first real ghost encounter." Shaggy says.

"Say where's Vincent?" Fred asks.

"He's in the temple with Asmodeus and the chest of demons. It's over. The doors and windows are frozen shut. By the time we make it in, the chest will already be open. Maybe the sheriff was right. We're out of our depth." Daphne says sadly.

"Because of some frozen doors? Come on! We've fought harder things than this." Fred says.

"No. Daphne's on to something. I mean, what's the point? Ghosts exist. And they're about to take over the Earth. There's nothing we can do about it." Velma says.

"Yeah like we're pretty good against guys in rubber masks but when the monsters are real... We're just not equipped." Shaggy says.

"Okay that's it. That is it! I've had enough of everybody feeling sorry for themselves. So you're a little hungry right? If you want your situation to change you have to take action. So you were wrong about ghosts. They're real and out to conquer the world. Are you just gonna let them? As for you miss wolfy. You're always afraid of using your abilities out of fear for people judging you but look where you are now as a person. Should you let that continue? As for you..." Fred says.

"Don't bother. Look at yourself right now. Leading your friends back from the cliff's edge. You were born for this. You're heroic, and kind, and above all honest." Daphne says.

"Oh really is that what you think? Well then it's time you knew the truth all of you. I lied! Last summer I went to cheer leading camp. You think I'm some kind of leader Daph? Well you're only half right. I'm a cheerleader. I've been down in the dumps, because I thought everyone had a job but me. But now I know what my job it's always been. I'm the one who believes with all his heart in the rest of you." Dred asks as he cheers.

"Okay gang. We're going to the airport." Daphne says.

*Timeskip*

"Ah-ha! I had a feeling you'd be back." The boy says as the group walks into the store.

"You know what? I was a lot happier before I believed in ghosts." Velma says.

"Oh what changed your mind?" The boy asks.

"Doesn't matter. What does matter is that right now, up in that temple, somebody's about to release 13 of the most terrifying ghosts upon the face of the Earth. So we'll need one of everything." Velma says.

"Uh kid?" Alexis asks as she sees the kid writing up a receipt.

"Uh no. Right. Of course time is of the essence if you're gonna... Wait. Did you say 13 ghosts?" The boy asks.

*Timeskip*

"Is that Asmodeus?" Fred asks as the group finds a white ghost in the temple.

"Doesn't look it." Alexis says.

"Nope, but a ghost's a ghost. Velma now! Use the Vacuu-Spook." The boy says.

"Wait! That's the guys!" Alexis says as she shifts to to wolf form and jumps in front of the others seeing it is them under a sheet.

"Flim Flam?" Shaggy, Scooby, and Daphne ask in union.

"I thought your name was Benny." Velma says as she looks at the boy.

"Oh, no. Benny owns the shop. I'm just the eye candy if miss wolf girl there who is is really cool saying I was cute earlier didn't give that away." Flim Flam says.

"You said he was cute?" Daphne asks as Alexis blushes.

"Maybe." Alexis says shyly as Flim Flam reunites with the others.

"Come on, we've gotta find Vincent." Daphne says.

"Vincent's here too? Was nobody gonna pick up a phone?" Flim Flam asks.