Snowy day❄️

It was snowing outside, the snow was as white as a cloud. We had to film a scene that it was snowing outside so it was a perfect day for that!
I had gotten into my coat, mittens, hat, and boots. It was freezing outside that my nose was tinted red, my freckles were standing out. I was talking to Sophia about how we were going to hang out once we were done for the day when Wolfgang can up to us.
Wolfgang: Hey Sophia, Y/n, we both said hi, I did notice that he was staring at me. I swear I could see
pink on his cheeks but I just brushed it off he doesn't like me, right?
We had finished shooting for the day and Sophia asked some people if they could hang out, Lexi, Dora, Wolfgang, said they could while everyone else said they had plans. We had gotten into the car Dora and Sophia in the front and me and Wolfgang in the back. We had arrived at Sophia's house 30 minutes ago me and Wolfgang decided to have a snowball fight outside because we were to bored to do anything else.
Wolfgang: Hey y/n heads up, I turned around confused then he threw a snowball at me hitting me right in the face. Y/n: oh it's on, he had a scared look on his face. I kept chasing him throwing snowballs and his back, we eventually gave in deciding to go back inside.
Once again he kept staring at me which made me blush, without thinking I leaned in and kissed him on the check, we were both blushing super hard.
Y/n: oh I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.
Wolfgang: no it's okay I actually kinda liked it, is it okay if I kiss you? I nodded he leaned in kissing me it felt magical, it felt amazing then I have dreamed of I pulled back slowly opening my eyes.
Wolfgang: I know this is unexpected but I really like you, would you be my girlfriend? He said blushing a little bit. I couldn't believe that he was asking me to be his girlfriend, Y/n: Yes of course!
We both hugged, I still can not believe I am his girlfriend.

Hey guys, sorry this story sucks I just wrote it cuz I had nothing else to do since I am at a birthday party and the kids are boring as hell anyways..., ya I hope you liked this one
Love, your mom ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎