Party!! ✨🪩

The loud house cast was having a party for being nominated for kids choice awards. I was currently getting ready, doing all of my makeup, my hair, and my outfit. To be honest I was pretty nervous for this party because my crush aka Wolfgang is also going to be there, I know it's crazy that I have a crush on my co-star but I couldn't help it!

I checked myself in the mirror one more time to make sure I looked good.

Sorry if you don't like it!

When I got to the place where the party was being held my hands started to get sweaty and my hands were shaking, I just hope I look decent for this party!

I ringed the doorbell and the twins opened the door looking so pretty, Mia: omg girly, you look so good just wait until Wolfgang sees you! She winked playfully. I just rolled my eyes giggling walking inside, the place was huge! There was a disco ball and everything.

We were a pretty good 2 hours into the party na do did happen to notice that the entire time Wolfgang was staring at me, so much that he spilled his drink on the floor! I couldn't help but blush every time he looked at me, he started walking towards me Oh god! Oh god! Be cool just be cool Y/n. Wolfgang: hey! I love your dress it looks very pretty on you! I swear I blushed so hard like a strawberry!

Y/n: Thank you! You look very handsome too. Way too go Y/n you just called him handsome! He looked away blushing which made be giggle a bit. It was the end of the party and everyone was saying their goodbyes. As I was making my way to the car Wolfgang stopped me and pulled me away from everyone. Wolfgang: I'm sorry I pulled you away but I have to get this off my chest, Y/n I really like you since we first met I have had these feelings. Your pretty, smart, and so confident that you don't let anyone get in your way! Y/n would you be my girlfriend? My heart was jumping 50 miles per hour.

Y/n: yes! Of course I would love to be your girlfriend! Just then he kissed my check and started to walk away with a smirk on his face and he winked at me then he was out of sight, I was jumping  and screaming in the inside. Oh thank you kids choice awards for nominating us!!