Who is she? Pt.2

Wolfgang's POV: I turned my head around because I heard someone crying, I expected to see a stranger behind me but it was my crush, and my best friend.
I stood there frozen, she had seen my sister kiss my check and intertwine our fingers to send a picture to our mom we had been alright, but it was supposed to just be me and y/n. I had soon realized what I had done and felt awful, meanwhile I was in my own world she spoke up.

Y/N: Wolfgang you could have told me you wanted to hang out another day. She said in-between sobs, then she took off running towards the bathroom. I gave my sister a sorry look and ran off to try and find y/n.

Y/n's POV: I can't believe he let that girl kiss his check in front of me, I had heard banging on the bathroom door already knowing who who doing so, Wolfgang: Y/n please let me explain. Y/n: then explain, go ahead, he started to tell me that was his sister all along and that he had forgot that we had plans so he took his sister to the movies for a sibling bonding, I still didn't believe him at first. So he had pulled out his phone and had showed the exact same girl in the photo with their family. I felt awful for running away from him without him explaining, Y/n: Wolfgang I am so sorry that I did what I did back there I do realize now how bad I treated you that way and I ran off without you explaining, Wolfgang: Y/n it's ok I get it I was with another girl on our little movie date. I had blushed when he had said date I hadn't thought that it was a date. He then kissed my cheek before realizing what he had done, he has started apologizing for doing that but I had told him that it was fine. We locked eyes before we both took each others hands and walking out to watch the movie ( Y/n met Wolfgang's sister just to tired to write all of that)

Happy New Years! I know this was pretty short but it's 2:53 in the morning right now for me so i don't have the motivation to write that much. Also hope you are enjoying winter break while we go back to school soon 😭.