Who is she? Pt. 1

(There will be two parts)

Today I was going to hang out with Wolfgang at the movies. He told me that it was just going to be us two together watching the movie. Or so I thought.

I got my outfit ready and I do have to say it looks pretty cute, I hope Wolfgang likes it.
Outfit

(Sorry if you don't like it)My mom was driving me to the movies when I got a text from my friend Elle saying that if I was going to the movies with Wolfgang, I responded with a yea but then she sent a picture of Wolfgang with a person

My mom was driving me to the movies when I got a text from my friend Elle saying that if I was going to the movies with Wolfgang, I responded with a yea but then she sent a picture of Wolfgang with a person. But not just any person, that person was a girl! HOLDING HANDS.
Deep down inside I felt like crying my eyes out but I pushed that feeling away I was going to confront him right when I see him.
I said my goodbyes to my mom and ran inside to the cinema to try and find Wolfgang.

I then found him with the girl, I was walking up to them when the girl kissed his cheek, then proceeded to take his hand and Inter-wine there fingers together.
Then Wolfgang turned around hearing something behind him, when he turned around he came face to face with y/n.
He froze, and y/n stood there with tears coming down her eyes.
Sorry that this part was short, I haven't made a new chapter in a while so sorry for that too. But I am going to try and write more chapters. Also Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrated.