Germany's Mangoes

There was some loud clattering as two countries crashed through the rather empty classroom door. It was Russia and Finland. Each of them had their bags and hockey sticks, and Germany's too.

"Hey, germs! We got your stuff." Russia grinned and greeted America and Phil.

"Wait. Didn't I put it in my locker?"

"We uh. Picked it." Russia laughed nervously.

"What!?" Germany cried out shocked.

"And yes we saw your collection of mangoes." Finland snickered.

America burst out laughing. Germany glared at him and Philip as Philip felt a smile creep up his lips.

"I didn't think you were so into mangoes! Germs! Collecting mangoes?? Dont tell me they were named and framed." America turned to Russia and Finland for an answer.

Russia opened his mouth, "Don't you dare you Arschloch." Germany hissed

"Oh it defintely was named and framed even a mango journal to top it off," Finland answered.

"Alphonso mangoes taste firm and sweet. Good for eating. However, Edward mangoes are very notable as well for its sweet and tangy flavour. No doubt the best for making chutney." Finland recites.

America was laughing hysterically now. Even Philip was struggling not to.

"you Scheißkerl! Come back here!" Germany growled as Finland ran out. He chased after the nordic country.

XD This is a joke based off someone's comment who I really laughed at. Lmao
Thank you for your comment. No matter how many times I read it it still cracks me up. HolyshitIshipit

It's been roughly 2 years since I've written the fiction, and I regret to inform you that I have fallen out of the countryhumans Fandom. I don't have any future plans for this series as of now as I've lost all progress in my old computer. I will try to give you all the closure you deserve tho.

Meanwhile I have moved to ao3, however I don't have any countryhuman fics there.

I thank you all for your support and love the past 2 years. I really enjoy reading your encouraging and heartwarming comments. Especially from the regulars, really warms the cockles of my heart everytime I read your funny or sweet comments.

Thank you again for your love, support and encouragement, hope to give you all a proper closure and update soon.

Love,
Your dying author
Cheeze