We meet again.

OK OML I WAS just taking a break :)) ok ima continue hope you enjoy loves♡
____________________________________

>Gai Pov<

"You have arrived at your destination! Thank you for riding the train" The speaker said as i got off the train. 'Welp back again' i thought before i even took a step some pululu said "You must be Kei right!" They said.

"Uhm yeah! That's me,what is it?." I said.

"Follow me to head over to the Running Mans" They said as they lead me. " I think that one robot never told the Running Mans we will be having you as our new mong runner!" they as they continue to walk with me. "I guess this will be a nice suprise since they have all been really down this days"

"Oh i see." I said. As we continued to walk for a bit before we arrived.

"Welp this is how far I can get you Kei. Here's your card too.Have a nice day" As they began to walk away.

"Thank you, same to you." I said back as i walked to the gates and put in the card. The gate opens and i walk in. I heard "Kei has entered the stadium!" 'Well now i think they would have noticed. Time to head to the dorms and say hello again to everyone' as i began to walk to the dorms.

>Miyo Pov<

As i walked past Gai's room i thought 'Is Gai's stuff still there? Hmm?' as more curiosity grew more, i went inside and all his stuff is still here. 'I actually thought it was empty as i closed the door behind me and check the hidden spot where i first met Gai's brothers there were some snacks still there. I looked around a bit more when something caught my eye. A picture with me and him on the table. I took a closer look at it and smiled. I missed him...

"Kei has entered the stadium!" The robot said.

"Huh wait who's Kei?" i said softly. Someone opened the door it was Lui.

"There you are-" He said but stopped when he saw the picture frame. "What's that- And what are you doing in Gai's room-?" He Questioned me

"N-NoThing l-lets just go.." i said as i walked out with the picture. Lui walks behind me and takes a peek at what the photo was and said.

"You really miss him,don't you?" i stopped on my track and stayed quiet for a second and said.

"y-yeah but! Don't tell anybody..please?." He nodded as he walked away from me. And i went to the living room and waited for them all to come. In the meantime I'll just take a small nap, as i closed my eyes and sleep soundly on the couch.

No ones pov

After 10 minutes they finally came into the living room and saw Miyo sleeping. Lui said "i guess we didn't come in time so she fell asleep on the couch-"

"Yeah" Pala said.

"Sooo who's gonna carry her to her bedroom" Lonkey said

"I will and besides my room is next to hers like you told me Lui" Kei said before picking her up bride style.

"Okay, well we will be in the living room watching" Popo said before all five of them went to the couch.

As Gai walked carrying Miyo. He blushed as he saw Miyo snuggling closer to Gai, and he blushed even more under the helmet as he layed her on her bed. Something dropped from her hand a photo turn other side. As Gai picked it up and turned the photo he saw the picture with him and Miyo. He smiled and put the picture on the table 'Did she really miss me.. If so.' i missed you too. He said softly before he left the room and went to his room to see Everything still inside. Before he sat on his bed Liu came in and said

"Wanna come watch with me,popo,pala,kuga and lonky?" he nodded his head and went into the living room with the other guys and watched some videos.

Time skip~~

Miyo opens her eyes slowly and saw that she was in her room 'i thought i was on the couch?' she said before standing up stretching her arms and went to the living room. And saw a new guy.. That must be Kei. Popo turns around to see Miyo by the door way and said

"Hey Miyo!" everyone turned around and said hello while Kei just waved.

"Hey guys" Miyo said as she sat down.

Liu said "Oh let me introduce to you our new member Kei!" she look towards Kei and waved.

"Hey there Miyo it's nice to meet you" He said.

Miyo thought 'That voice... Sounds just like Gai's...' she shaked her head and said
"It's .. Nice to meet you too Kei." she then realised she should ask how she ended up in her room. "How did i ended up in my room?" she said.

Liu said " Oh Kei carried you to your bed!"

"O-oh! Well thank you Kei" Miyo said and had a small smile.

"No problem!" he did a gesture that

...

Miyo knows..
'Gai does that gesture..why does Kei feel like Gai..'

..
Why

'I miss you Gai..'

_________________________

890 words