Ending

Ok IM BACK SORRY..:(( I'm quite busy so im back to continue this.
_________________

Gai Pov
_______

I heard someone said beside us. I turned around to see guy from just now.

"What a wonderful friends you have but let's get this over with." They smirked. I got into Fighting mode and watched every step they take closer to me. All of the sudden a net was thrown above my head. I yelped a bit.

"This fight isn't for you Gai." The person said.

The helmet i was wearing was on the ground. Everyone looked at Kei in shocked well Gai now. They knew his identity now. "WAIT GAI?!" Everyone said but not my brothers or the hoodie guy. Before i could say anything the net tighten it's grip on me and shocked me with a bolt of electric. I groaned in pain.

"GAI!" I heard Miyo say and looked at her weakly. "It's okay Gai we'll get you out of there." while my brothers tries removing the net.

"Miyo, Gai brothers! Try getting the net off Gai me and the others will take the person out." Liu said as he took out Mr Suitcase transforming into a gun.

Miyo Pov
-----
I nodded as i tried pulling the net of Gai a few times. "We will get you out of there! Hang on" I pulled again and a sting of bolt struck me making me fall back. My hand sting a bit.  

"Miyo!" said one of Gai's brother. And helped me up

"I'm alright." i said getting up. "Why don't we take the switch that person has." I said as Pointed to it.

"I got it, let's go brothers!" he said as his brothers ran after the person. I sat next to Gai.

"Gai hang in there! Don't die on me." I said holding his hand. He laughed a little but it sounded painful.

"I'll try not to.. But i won't promise" He did his stupid smile as he was about to faint.

'Hurry up you guys...' I thought.

Liu's Pov
___________

I shot his as he caught it like it was nothing "What?!" I said thinking how that could have happened. Before i was punched but used my legs to jump away from the wall i was about to hit.
I then pulled of the person hood and saw that person looked like he was chief.

"CHIEF?!" I heard someone said and saw Gai looking at him shocked.

"Well Hello Gai." He said smiling madly.

"Why..!" Gai said trying to stand up but Miyo restrained from doing so.

"Haha! Well it's fun heh." He said turning his back. Kuga was about to hit him with his paw but the Chief dodged it.

Chief continued to talk but i didn't want to listen i took my chance and saw chief drop a remote i picked it up and turned it off. Releasing Gai. I looked at Gai and he looked back smiling at me he mumbled a 'Thank you Liu' i smiled as He slow sneaked away from the net. Miyo covered Gai as he walked towards Pala.

Gai Pov
________

Pala then saw me and gave me some potion he had. I drank it and i felt much better and stronger. Pala smiled at me and i smiled back. I looked back at the scene. Kuga and Liu started shooting and punching the Chief. Chief got a bit tired and got hit down by both Kuga and Liu.

"Should better help them." Miyo said and i nodded and saw her use her weapon and started swing towards the Chief.

Lonkey stretched his neck and Popo pulled it making the Chief Fall. Chief then sent out bots with sharp weapons and started attacking Kuga and Liu. Miyo was still fighting Chief and at the corner of my eye i saw a robot about to stab Miyo.

"Miyo!!" I said as i ran behind her and holded my hands out. I heard a 'huh' from Miyo as she turned around. I closed my eyes. "GAI!!" i hear Miyo say one last time.

(gore a little)

I felt a painful hit on my stomach as i looked to see i was bleeding out a lot. Dark red. I slowly fell to the ground and coughed out blood. It was the end for me. I should be happy i got to see everyone happy one..

Last

Time.

I thought as i slowly closed my eyes and fainted exhaustion and pain. This really is my end. I heard fainted screaming and calling of my name. I really just gave up. Im just to tired. Hope everyone lives for the better. Why did i have to die like this?

There is never good ending in stories they all have to come to and end some day.

(Bro is this how it ends?? Maybe. Maybe not lets see)