Your my medicine~

Huahah sorry i didn't post yet umh lets start shall we?~
Btw

This chapter is like this song:))
_________________________

>Gai Pov<

"Hey Miyo would you like something to eat?" i said. She nodded her head and i smiled "Alright wait here won't you I'll make you something to eat" i said as i walked out of the room and started making some soup for Miyo.

>Miyo Pov<

As Kei left i can't help but remember how similar Kei and Gai are. Similar voice, similar gesture, similar skills and even similar names!! Kei has to be Gai...right? I hope im right.. Maybe I'll ask Kei if i could see what's under his helmet- I was then interrupted when the door opened i saw Kei come back with some bowl of soup and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm back and i brought a bowl of soup for you" He said smiling handing me the bowl. I blushed lightly as I thanked him and stuttered a little and notice

'Am i getting soft?' i thought before lifting the spoon and taking a sip. I opened up eyes widely as it tasted so good. Kei laughed.

"You really like the soup huh?" He said as i nodded and said

"How did you make it? It's just like!..." i stopped before remember Gai... And continued to said the last words softly "Gai's..." i looked down a bit before taking the last sip and putting a bowl beside me.

"What's wrong Miyo..?" He said worriedly. And continued "Is it good? Or did i do something wrong..?" i shaked my head and said

"N-no! Its not..don't get me wrong the soup is very good.. It just remembered me of someone before who used to be here.." i said slightly sad.

"Oh i see.." He said and continued "Who?."

"A friend i guess his name was Gai." i said

>Gai Pov<

She actually remembered about me?

It was awkward for a second before she spoke again. "Hey Kei... Is there by any chance you can remove that helmet?" she said.

I got nervous for a second 'if she finds out shes going to hate me i have to keep my identity secret who know what chief will do to me if i remove my helmet' i thought then i spoke " i-i... I can't Miyo i'm sorry"

She looked disappointed and said "It's alright i understand" she smiled and i smiled back.

"Well are you okay to be alone is your room?" i said she stopped to think for a second. I knew she would say no so i turned around about to leave but Miyo grabbed me by my sleeve and said

And said "W-well.. I do want some company maybe you would like to stay?.." she said stuttering a little. I laughed a bit before sitting on her bed again. She was much more redder i decided to tease her a bit.

"Why are you so red~? Are you having a fever" i said getting close to her touching her forehead and it was pretty hot.

"I-i no-" she tried saying but it came mouth in mumbles.

"Alright.." i said.

A few hours go by but we didn't realized that. Until...

>Miyo Pov<

I was laying on my bed as Kei was looking around my room, i didn't mind it and i did told him i allowed him to look around my room.

"Hey Miyo what is this?" He said as i turned around and saw him holding the picture i stole from Gai before.

"That's a picture of Gai and Me" i said as i got up and tried to grab it from him "Heyy give it back" i said.

He laughed and said "You gotta get it from up here shorty~" as I blushed a little. I shaked my head and jumped on my tippy toe it was no use so i got up on a chair. "You better not jump from there-" He said but i didn't listen and tried to grab the picture from him but instead got on top of him. He let go of thr picture and hold me by the waist as we both fell down.

He started laughed " Miyo you have the dumbest solutions" he said.

As i said in return " I only have the dumbest solutions to the dumbest problem" as i pointed to his chest.

"If you say so~" He said. I then remembered im still on top of him and i turned into the reddest tomato.

And even worst Liu came in. "Hey are you guys? I heard a thud in this roo-" he then looked at both of us on the floor. "You should have told me you two are couples you know.." He said as he snaps a picture of us grinning.

"Liu... Don't you dare show it to the others..." I said.

"Mhm yeahh... Totally-" He said before running. I got off Kei and ran super fast to the living room i was just in time and jumped on him and he fell on his front and said "OoooOooowW that really hurts Miyo-"

"That's what you deserved and here's another thing cause im feeling very happy today." I said before showing my claws to him and scratched him.

"What's going on-" Popo said as i got off Liu.

"Oh its nothing.." i said smiling.

"MIYO AND KEI-" Liu said and i covered his mouth and thr rest of his words were muffled "MMHMGMGMMGMGMGMGMH!!".

"Kei and Miyo what?" Lonky said.

"Better shut your mouth Liu!!" i said.

I didn't see Liu dropped his phone and Pala took it and was shocked. "What is it Pala" Lonky said as he look at what Pala was looking at "WHATTT" Popo,Kuga saw everyone was shocked.

I looked up to see Liu's phone in Pala's hands. Liu smirked below me i scratched him and said "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" it was to late they saw it.

______________________
pfff lol :) tysm

Words 999♡