I'm still running for you.

hihi again enjoy loves♡
_________________________

>Miyo Pov<

"RUN!" he said. I nodded my head and carried popo in my arms.

"Come back here!" Kuga said as he started to get super close, we were blocked i told popo to use his cards. As Popo then used his magic cards and used the lightning card and shocked Kuga for a few seconds giving a chance for me to pass by Kuga and having a quick head start. I then saw Kei still stuck in the red cube i tapped him out.

"Thanks Miyo" He said as he ran with me.

"No problem! Besides we are teammates anyways right?" i said smiling at him.

"Okay enough chit chat you two, Let's go save Lonky!" He said as We both nodded our heads and headed to where popo said Lonky was. When we saw him Popo jumped out of my hands and tapped the bubble.

"I thought you would never come back for me Popo" Lonky said as he got up.

"Of course i would come back you're my brother anyway"Popo said.

As we all 4 went to find the last few items to win. "Hey guys!!" Liu said. As we turned around and waved at him. He then spoked again. "So, how many items did you guys collected? We collected 10"

Popo said "4"

Me and Kei said "5"

"So we have one more item I know where that is let's g-" before Liu could finish his sentence Kuga came out of nowhere and tagged Liu. "AA- WHERE DID HE COME FROM?" Liu said before he got into the bubble he dropped his gun. "Everyone run! Kei take my gun it has a tracker on where the last item might be" liu said.

>Gai Pov<

I nodded my head before grabbing Miyo's hand and ran with her, and heard screaming both Lonky and Popo were out. "Popo and Lonky out" "We better hurry" I said as i quickened my speed.

"Woah-" Miyo said trying to keep up. Pala was also beside us.

"I'll make a speed potion for us all" Pala said as he shaked his staff.

"Thanks Pala" I said.

As Pala was making it we heard Kuga, he was getting closer. I then told "Miyo and Pala hurry go I'll give you guys a boost" before turning into multiple me but with my brothers dressed the same as me but with different colour helmets. "What do you need us to do big brother?" one of my siblings asked. "i need you to bring them to the last item with this gun" i said passing the gun to him.

He nods before grabbing both Pala's and Miyo's Hand. "What about you Kei?" Miyo said.

"I'll hold him back as long as i can" i said before turning around facing Kuga turning back once more "You guys go" taking out my ninja stars.

"Alright!" Miyo said as i did my iconic pose. And she smiled.

'I missed that smile..' i thought turning back facing Kuga.

"Nice move Kei." Kuga said. Before speaking again "Saving both Miyo and Pala" Kuga step closer to me as i stepped back. "But your time is up." He said before chasing after me. I threw my ninja stars as he dodged it.

'Please hurry Miyo.' i thought as i continued to fight with Kuga.

>Miyo Pov<

As me, Pala and and all Kei's brothers ran towards the last item we heard. "Kei out, Kei out"

"Over there!" One of Kei's brother said as we ran closer to it. As I was about to grab it i was pulled by the leg. I then turned around to see Pala and Kei Brothers gone and only me left. I took out my grappling pen and hit Kuga but he got a hold on the string and ripped it.

'How wonderful now i have to get a new one' I thought before kicking him down running closer to the item. Kuga then used his super paw without me realizing and hit me badly, it really hurted but i grabbed the item and put the last item in the watch.

"Mouses Wins!!" The bot said and the crowd cheered.

Both me and Kuga were teleported back to the dorms to see everyone cheering for me. Liu then spoked "Good job Miyo! I knew you could do it" before giving a smile and thumbs up.

"Yeah you did well out there Miyo" Popo said and Lonky nodded his head in agreement. I saw both Pala and Kei walking to the their rooms but i said

"Thanks you guys but i couldn't have done it without Pala and Kei's help i said smiling. Both Pala and Kei turned around and Pala smiled while Kei smiled under the mask.

I then felt a lot of pain and yelped. "Hey you Alright Miyo?" Lonkey said.

"Yeah I'm fine just something small nothing to worry about! I'll be in my room" i said before walking off but Everything hurts

>Kei Pov<

Miyo doesn't look good and she walks slightly different ..

As she went into her room Liu said
"She doesn't look fine, hey Kei."

"Yeah?" I said in return

"Can you check up on Miyo" He said again. I nodded my head before walking towards Miyo's Room and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" she said.

"It's me, Kei i just wanted to check up on you" i said in return

"Alright you can come in." She said as i walked into her room. "Hey Kei" she said a bit weakly smiling.

"Hey are you okay Miyo" i said before sitting next to her. She nods her head and gives a small thumbs up as she lifted her hand she yelped.

"Miyo.." i said.

"I'm fine really don't worry" she said and i sighed and cupped her face.

"Miyo you're not okay let me help you okay?" i said. Seeing a bit of blush on her face and i chuckled

'So cute..'

________________________

1000 WORDS?!